FoodBanter.com

-   -   "I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom " (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/78971-i-kill-him-10-a.html)

Spammin' fer Jesus 13-01-2006 09:49 PM

"I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom "

Nominee for Funniest Usenet Quote of 2006

Thank you, Pandora!

[email protected] 13-01-2006 10:37 PM

"I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom "

Heads up. He is over posting on the cardiology group now. Literally
taking it over!!

Bob Myers 13-01-2006 10:47 PM

"I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom "

"Spammin' fer Jesus" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Nominee for Funniest Usenet Quote of 2006
>
> Thank you, Pandora!

And considering where mushrooms often grow, extraordinarily appropriate,
too....

Bob M.

notbob 13-01-2006 10:59 PM

On 2006-01-13, > wrote:
> Heads up. He is over posting on the cardiology group now. Literally
> taking it over!!

Who cares?

Michel Boucher 13-01-2006 11:36 PM

"I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom "

"Spammin' fer Jesus" > wrote in
oups.com:

Call him Myke, but only because he's a fun-gi. Otherwise, spore me the
details.

--

"Et nunc reges intelligite erudmini, qui judicatis terram."

"Rancor is an outpouring of a feeling of inferiority."

Jose Ortega Y Gasset

OmManiPadmeOmelet 14-01-2006 03:22 AM

"I kill him 10 times in a day but he re-grow like a mushroom "

In article >,
"Bob Myers" > wrote:

> "Spammin' fer Jesus" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Nominee for Funniest Usenet Quote of 2006
> >
> > Thank you, Pandora!

> And considering where mushrooms often grow, extraordinarily appropriate,
> too....
>
> Bob M.

ROFL!!!
--
Om.

Dave Bugg 14-01-2006 03:55 AM

Michel Boucher wrote:

> Call him Myke, but only because he's a fun-gi. Otherwise, spore me
> the details.

ROTFLOL!!! Clever, Michel :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Pandora 14-01-2006 08:44 AM

"Bob Myers" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Spammin' fer Jesus" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Nominee for Funniest Usenet Quote of 2006
>>
>> Thank you, Pandora!

> And considering where mushrooms often grow, extraordinarily appropriate,
> too....
>
> Bob M.

ROTFL...thank you!
Pandora