FoodBanter.com

-   -   Good Southern Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/78812-good-southern-recipes.html)

Tipster 11-01-2006 08:20 PM

Good Southern Recipes

Hey Folks.
I have gotten some great recipes off of Holly Clegg's site.
Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.

The jambaylaya is my favorite.

- Amber Sue

http://www.hollyclegg.com/teflon.cfm

zxcvbob 11-01-2006 08:26 PM

Good Southern Recipes

Tipster wrote:
> Hey Folks.
> I have gotten some great recipes off of Holly Clegg's site.
> Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.
>
> The jambaylaya is my favorite.
>
> - Amber Sue
>
> http://www.hollyclegg.com/teflon.cfm

So which is it? Are you Kelly Ann or Amber Sue? Or perhaps a random
name generator?

(imho, your website sucks)

Regards,
Bob

kevnbro 11-01-2006 08:32 PM

Good Southern Recipes

>Hey Folks.
I have gotten some great recipes off of Holly Clegg's site.
Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.

The jambaylaya is my favorite.

- Amber Sue

I have Frank Stitt's Southern Table and a couple of his recipes are
he (http://topchefs.chef2chef.net/recipes-2/stitt/#Recipes)

His cookbook offers some great southern dishes with a very
contemporary flare. Kev

modom 11-01-2006 09:04 PM

Good Southern Recipes

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:26:48 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>Tipster wrote:
>> Hey Folks.
>> I have gotten some great recipes off of Holly Clegg's site.
>> Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.
>>
>> The jambaylaya is my favorite.
>>
>> - Amber Sue

>So which is it? Are you Kelly Ann or Amber Sue? Or perhaps a random
>name generator?
>
>(imho, your website sucks)
>
>Regards,
>Bob

Yeah, and if that's jambalaya, I'm Mamie Eisenhower.

modom

Lynn from Fargo 11-01-2006 10:28 PM

Good Southern Recipes

I'll second the recommendation for Frank Stitt's book. It's gorgeous. I
took it home from the library and seriously considered not returning it
.. . . wish I could afford my own copy.
Lynn from Fargo

kevnbro 11-01-2006 10:37 PM

Good Southern Recipes

>I'll second the recommendation for Frank Stitt's book. It's gorgeous. I took it home from the library and seriously considered not returning it. . . wish I could afford my own copy.
Lynn from Fargo

Lynn- Amazon has them "used" ("very good" condition) for $17.98 and
i'd imagine they'll get cheaper with time. Kev

Lynn from Fargo 13-01-2006 04:17 AM

Good Southern Recipes

Thanks!
Lynn