FoodBanter.com

-   -   Andrew B Chung Bible Study of the Day: God Hates Handicapped People (Lev 21:16-23) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/78551-andrew-b-chung-bible.html)

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting 09-01-2006 02:33 AM

Andrew B Chung Bible Study of the Day: God Hates Handicapped People (Lev 21:16-23)

Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16

21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their
generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the
bread of his God.
21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
thing superfluous,
21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or
be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall
come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of
the holy.
21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
for I the LORD do sanctify them.

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2191 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD 09-01-2006 04:48 AM

The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
>
> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
>
> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
> 21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their
> generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the
> bread of his God.
> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
> thing superfluous,
> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
> 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or
> be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
> 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall
> come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
> blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
> 21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of
> the holy.
> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting 09-01-2006 04:49 AM

The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
>>
>> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
>>
>> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
>>
>> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
>> 21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their
>> generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the
>> bread of his God.
>> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
>> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
>> thing superfluous,
>> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
>> 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or
>> be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
>> 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall
>> come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
>> blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
>> 21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of
>> the holy.
>> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
>> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
>> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

>This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
>not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

I get it, God hates little girls with leukemia!

-----

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD 09-01-2006 05:40 AM

The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
> >>
> >> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
> >>
> >> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
> >>
> >> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
> >> 21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their
> >> generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the
> >> bread of his God.
> >> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
> >> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
> >> thing superfluous,
> >> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
> >> 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or
> >> be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
> >> 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall
> >> come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
> >> blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
> >> 21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of
> >> the holy.
> >> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
> >> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
> >> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

> >This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
> >not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

> I get it, God hates little girls with leukemia!

Without the LORD, you will not comprehend anything.

Mark K. Bilbo 09-01-2006 06:07 PM

The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

In >, "Yang, AthD (h.c),
Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" > wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
>>>
>>> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
>>>
>>> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 21:17 Speak unto Aaron,
>>> saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any
>>> blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
>>> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
>>> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
>>> thing superfluous,
>>> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 21:20 Or
>>> crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be
>>> scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; 21:21 No man that hath a
>>> blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the
>>> offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a blemish; he shall not
>>> come nigh to offer the bread of his God. 21:22 He shall eat the bread
>>> of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
>>> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
>>> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
>>> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

>>This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
>>not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

> I get it, God hates little girls with leukemia!

Damn. Is there anybody that god guy *doesn't hate?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
Charity hospital closes for good

A city on hold
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y3E55207C

If Katrina was a "judgment," god hates poor people
and churches but loves a good party...
http://www.nola.com/mardigras/

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com