Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.

Let God know how you really feel.

ABOUT THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE
THE STATE OF THE WORLD
WAR
RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES
ABORTION
CHINESE FOOD
YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.

Write an email to God today at:

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress

I'd say, "Thank you."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

if you exist, write back

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> I'd say, "Thank you."

you're most welcome

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

> looking for trouble wrote in

> > What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

> Short and sweet. Dear God, if you actually exist, show yourself.
>
> Michael

How do you know She hasn't and you just weren't paying attention?
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
wrote:

<snipped useless drivel>

Another subject and author added to the killfile.

Happy New Year!!!!!!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
pgluth1

I would ask why avocado pits are so big.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
modom

Default What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail? - Recipe

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 08:26:20 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:
>
>> looking for trouble wrote in
>> oups.com:
>>
>> > What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

>> Short and sweet. Dear God, if you actually exist, show yourself.
>>
>> Michael

> * Exported from MasterCook Mac *
>
> Divinity
>
>Recipe By : re-posted to rec.food.cooking 1-7-2006 by Barb Schaller
>Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
>Categories : Candy

>-------- ------------ --------------------------------
> 2 cups white sugar
> 3/4 cup corn syrup
> 1/4 cup water
>
>Bring to a boil and boil to cracking stage. Beat white of one egg until
>it stands stiff.
>Pour hot mixture into egg white slowly and stir and pour at same time.
>Once all poured and mixed, keep stirring until candy stands on its own.
>Drop by teaspoonsful on wax paper and cool.
>
>*WhenI make this candy, I sometimes add finely ground nuts and/or a bit
>of cocoa to make it chocolate.
>

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>

>Per serving (excluding unknown items): 694 Calories; 0g Fat (0% calories
>from fat); 0g Protein; 188g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 169mg Sodium
>Food Exchanges: 12 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
>
>NOTES :
(Helen J. Foss) December 1996

>_____

Fond on Google:

Quote:

Heavenly Hash

Recipe By : Elaine Poncelet
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Candy

2 lb milk chocolate chips
4 tbsp margarine
1/4 c whipping cream
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
8 oz almonds
8 oz pecans
8 oz walnuts
16 oz marshmallows
20 oz maraschino cherries -- chopped
1 tsp vanilla

Prpare pan by grasing or buttering really well.

Chop the cherries and set aside.

Melt the margarine, whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and milk

chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely

melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla until well

blended. Add the marshmallows, nuts, and cherries until well covered.
Pour
immediately into prepared pan and cool on wire rack. Then cool
completely
in refrigerator until set.
I, however, don't like candy that much. Anyhow the taste of fresh
cilantro is proof not only that God exists, but also that She loves
us.

modom

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

> On 6 Jan 2006 22:08:41 -0800, wrote:
>
>>What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An
>>E-mail?

I wouldn't write Him an email. His messages are faster than
email.

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Found on drinkmixer.com:
>
> Breath of God recipe
>
> Scale ingredients to servings
>
> 1 1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
> 1 1/2 oz Wild Turkey® 101 bourbon whiskey
> 1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
> 3/4 oz grenadine syrup
>
> Combine all ingredients together in a cocktail glass, stir, and serve.Serve
> in: Cocktail Glass
>
> Michael

When I was at The Inlaws' House for Christmas, BIL wanted a hot toddy --
that's whiskey, lemon juice, and honey (mostly whiskey) served hot -- so
SIL made him one. My contribution was to use the 101 Wild Turkey and to
serve it in a little chimney-shaped snifter that concentrates all the
hot whiskey fumes right into one's nose. :-) You should have seen him
snort and choke when he tried to take that first sip.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 00:36:30 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> replied:
>zxcvbob > looking for trouble wrote in :

[snip]
> > When I was at The Inlaws' House for Christmas, BIL wanted
> > a hot toddy -- that's whiskey, lemon juice, and honey (mostly
> > whiskey) served hot -- so SIL made him one. My contribution
> > was to use the 101 Wild Turkey and to serve it in a little
> > chimney-shaped snifter that concentrates all the hot whiskey
> > fumes right into one's nose. :-) You should have seen him
> > snort and choke when he tried to take that first sip.
> >

> ROFL... I'll bet he got a buzz on after the toddy finally went down.
> I'm also guessing he did not experience sinus problems for 24 hours.

I'll bet he didn't have a sinus passage after that first snuffling
snort, either! Hot Wild Turkey! Y'all're sadistic!

The Ranger
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bronwyn

He/She exists. He/She has just moved on to a less ambitious project.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
kevnbro

>What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

If and when you return to earth to collect your people... and you take
George W., Pat Robertson, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Dick Cheney, Rush
Limbaugh and all the other over-zealous "morally clear" extreme
right... do me a favor... leave me here. K

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Elaine Parrish

> >What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

Why would I want to send an email when I've got unlimited, real-time chat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 09 Jan 2006 12:31:50p, Elaine Parrish wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> >What Would You Say To God If You Could Write God An E-mail?

> Why would I want to send an email when I've got unlimited, real-time chat?

Great response, Elaine.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Elaine Parrish

On 9 Jan 2006, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> > Why would I want to send an email when I've got unlimited, real-time chat?
> >

> Great response, Elaine.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
>
> Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
> Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Thanks. Seemed right to me. <smile>

Elaine, too

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bronwyn wrote:

and i edited an ellipsis

He/She exists. He/She has just moved on...

first i was a god
and when i saw what i had wrought
i became a vegetable
cauliflower to you