Posted to rec.food.cooking
Margaret Suran

Default Second Avenue Deli

Here is another article about the deli

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/06/nyregion/06deli.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Margaret Suran wrote:
> Here is another article about the deli
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/06/nyregion/06deli.html

A quote from the article:

"Mr. Lebewohl said that he had already received several offers to relocate,
including one of a larger space a few blocks away at half his current rent."

If it's a decent location, I'd say he should go for it.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
Margaret Suran > wrote:

> Here is another article about the deli
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/06/nyregion/06deli.html

Thanks, Margaret.
I was heartened by Mr. Lebewohl's statement about offers to re-open in
another location. Maybe Minneapolis? :-)
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> Margaret Suran > looking for trouble
> wrote in :
>
>> Here is another article about the deli
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/06/nyregion/06deli.html

> Thanks for the article. I hope he reopens. I've closed my eyes,
> clicked my heels 3 times and whispered "Reopen the deli", think it'll
> work?
>
> Michael

Were you wearing ruby slippers?

Jill