FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Sandy re your flan pressure cooker recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/77256-ping-sandy-re-your.html)

Dee Randall 23-12-2005 02:02 PM

Ping: Sandy re your flan pressure cooker recipe

Sandy, your post:
"I just made flan in the pressure cooker I just bought last week. I bought
it because of the thread on that topic. 8 minutes to finished flan --
unbelievable. And no hot-water bath to contend with. Thanks to all
who posted about pressure cookers."

I've googled the rfc for this topic or thread under various search names,
but just can't find the recipe or about this way to do it.
If you could give me the subject of the thread I'll look further.
Many thanks,
Dee Dee