Posted to rec.food.cooking
Yeff

Default Sushi Documentary

Apologies if this has been posted befo
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6905089586228877019>

Watch it all the way through.

--

-Jeff B. (who doesn't remember sushi humor when he was in Japan)
zoomie at fastmail dot fm
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Yeff > wrote:

> Apologies if this has been posted befo
> <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6905089586228877019>
>
> Watch it all the way through.

Too silly, thanks! ;-)

I do like sushi and sashimi and will pass this on to my dad.
He spent time in Japan when he was in the military and will appreciate
it.

Cheers!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Yeff > wrote:
>
>> Apologies if this has been posted befo
>> <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6905089586228877019>
>>
>> Watch it all the way through.

> Too silly, thanks! ;-)
>
> I do like sushi and sashimi and will pass this on to my dad.
> He spent time in Japan when he was in the military and will appreciate
> it.

This was sooo good. DH and I both liked it -- he's spent a lot of time in
Japan, and I only once; but I have spent some time at the sushi bar. Loved
these actors.
Dee Dee

You're eating sushi all wrong! Tokyo sushi chef teaches proper way toeat sushi Travis McGee General Cooking 86 12-09-2015 02:41 AM
Hoffman the documentary subject Space Cowboy Tea 4 12-09-2008 05:46 PM
Raw Food Documentary RipeNJuicy Vegan 8 21-05-2008 04:33 AM
Channel Four documentary [email protected] Vegan 1 16-10-2006 09:50 PM
Raw Vegan Documentary [email protected] Vegan 0 13-12-2005 01:16 AM