Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bubba

Default Are store bought mayonnaise like Hellmans and yellow mustardlike French's wheat and gluten free?

Pete wrote:
> My doctor says I'm gluten intolerant so now I have to figure out which
> foods I eat have wheat and or gluten in them. One site said ketchup was
> bad but didn't mention mayo or mustard. I would make my own mayo but I
> would have to use mustard. I don't know I could use the dry or the yellow
> prepared.
>
> Thanks, this whole gluten thing has been hard to get a used to.

Read the ingredients...or just make your own. Prepared mustard is one
of the easier things to make....and it's fun to play with!

Bubba

--
You wanna measure or you wanna cook?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michel Boucher

Bubba > wrote in
:

> Prepared mustard is
> one of the easier things to make

As opposed to unprepared mustard which can be surprised and bite you
:-)

--

Et nunc reges intelligite erudmini, qui judicatis terram.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Perfect Tommy

>Read the ingredients...or just make your own. Prepared mustard is one of the easier things to make....and it's fun to play with!

Grind you own mustard seed, however. Some mustard powders contain wheat
flour.