Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Shaw

Default Instant yeast in Dallas area

Anybody know of any place that sells SAF instant yeast around
North Dallas?

Example with photo of package:

http://shop.bakerscatalogue.com/deta...=1133990881336

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2476374C

Thanks!

Failing that, does anyone in the area want to get together on a
mail order (to save shipping charges)?

(Use address below if replying via email.)

--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark, I'm not sure, but have you tried World Market? I'd check Whole
Foods too... Sorry I don't have a definitive answer for ya!
Melinda
Mark Shaw wrote:
> Anybody know of any place that sells SAF instant yeast around
> North Dallas?
>
> Example with photo of package:
>
> http://shop.bakerscatalogue.com/deta...=1133990881336
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2476374C
>
> Thanks!
>
> Failing that, does anyone in the area want to get together on a
> mail order (to save shipping charges)?
>
> (Use address below if replying via email.)
>
> --
> Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
> "There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
> giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly."
> - Klaatu

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cliff Hartle

It's at Sam's Club in Pittsburgh.

"Mark Shaw" > wrote in message
> Anybody know of any place that sells SAF instant yeast around
> North Dallas?
>
> Example with photo of package:
>
> http://shop.bakerscatalogue.com/deta...=1133990881336
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2476374C
>
> Thanks!
>
> Failing that, does anyone in the area want to get together on a
> mail order (to save shipping charges)?
>
> (Use address below if replying via email.)
>
> --
> Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
> "There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
> giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly."
> - Klaatu

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Shaw

Cliff Hartle > wrote:
> "Mark Shaw" > wrote in message

[reformatted for readability]

> > Anybody know of any place that sells SAF instant yeast around
> > North Dallas?

> It's at Sam's Club in Pittsburgh.

I'm not finding a "Pittsburgh" in Texas, so I assume you mean that
it's available at Sam's in Pittsburg PA - and that I should check
my local Sam's Club.

On the other hand, I *am* finding a Pittsburg (note no 'h') in East
Texas, perhaps 80 miles or so east of the Dallas/Ft-Worth Metroplex.

Is that what you meant?

Thanks.

--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks