Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sarah

Default Does any one have a raspberry cheesecake recipe please?

I'm a cheese cake novice and hope someone can help! I'm wanting to make a
cheesecake, I was hoping to put raspberries in it and on the top. I've
googled for recipes and there are a couple that look something like I'm
after. I made pumpkin cheesecake with wallnuts and that didn't have sour
cream, so I don't think I want a recipe with sour cream in it, as I liked
the pumpkin one. (If you follow me)
I'll be using a 9" spring form tin.
Does anyone have a favourite plain or raspberry cheesecake recipe that they
could share please.
Sarah