Posted to nf.general,rec.food.cooking
Jim98122x

Default Looking for diabetic snowball recipe?

"Auz" > wrote in message
> From: "lisa" >
> Newsgroups: nf.general
>
> lisa wrote:
>> anyone have a good recipe for this?I'v looked online and not really
>> liking
>> the ones I have found.
>>
>> thanks
>>

> Try this newsgroup. My gf gets a lot of good ideas there.

I didn't know snowballs could get diabetes :-p

Posted to nf.general,rec.food.cooking
Auz

From: "lisa" >
Newsgroups: nf.general

lisa wrote:
> anyone have a good recipe for this?I'v looked online and not really liking
> the ones I have found.
>
> thanks

Try this newsgroup. My gf gets a lot of good ideas there.

Posted to nf.general,rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Auz > wrote:

> From: "lisa" >
> Newsgroups: nf.general
>
> lisa wrote:
> > anyone have a good recipe for this?I'v looked online and not really liking
> > the ones I have found.
> >
> > thanks
> >

> Try this newsgroup. My gf gets a lot of good ideas there.

There are syrups made for diabetics and low carbers. :-)
DaVinci seems to be the most versatile and popular:

http://www.davincigourmet.com/729.html?flashdetect=YES

Just add it to your snowball and you are good to go!
--
Om.

Posted to nf.general,rec.food.cooking
Stopped Down View

Have you tried using Splenda instead of sugar in the regular recipe?
"Jim98122x" > wrote in message

> "Auz" > wrote in message
>> From: "lisa" >
>> Newsgroups: nf.general
>>
>> lisa wrote:
>>> anyone have a good recipe for this?I'v looked online and not really
>>> liking
>>> the ones I have found.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>> Try this newsgroup. My gf gets a lot of good ideas there.

> I didn't know snowballs could get diabetes :-p

Posted to nf.general,rec.food.cooking

I have recently started a new Newsgroup & I invite you all to join.
http://groups.google.com/group/Recip...lavored-Syrups
B.T.W. Every Monday from now till Jan.1st.2006
www.MorningFlavors.Com will be having a 24 Hour Cyber Syrup Sale.. All
Flavored Syrups including Sugar Free will be on SALE for only $5.94ea.

Need Help With Diabetic Cheesecake Recipe Lou Decruss General Cooking 16 05-04-2010 12:10 AM
Diabetic Recipe 178925 Diabetic 1 06-11-2007 04:21 PM
Diabetic Recipe [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-11-2007 12:56 PM
Diabetic Recipe kanghuaiqiang Diabetic 2 02-11-2007 05:41 AM
All-American Apple Pie ( soon Diabetic recipe ) [email protected] General Cooking 1 27-08-2006 08:28 PM