Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

Default MaHaLo Hawaii Deep Sea drinking water

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...511180333.html

Hawaii in a bottle for only $2
(half-liter)

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Dee Randall" > looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>

>> http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...511180333.html
>>
>> Hawaii in a bottle for only $2
>> (half-liter)
>>
>> Dee Dee

> Thanks for the post. This water stuff is just getting to be too much
> IMO. Yes, yes I'll buy a 12 pack of Daisani <whatever it's called>
> when it's on sale, for the cold taste of water. IMO water is
> tasteless anyway. I mean, I refill the water bottles with tap water
> 1/2 full and freeze them. They taste the same to me.
>
> Michael

I bought a bottle of water at the airport in Davenport, only because I was
waiting an hour for a flight and got thirsty. $2 USD for a bottle of water.
Now, when I travel, I fill the same bottle with tap water from my home
faucet or the FREE water fountains in the airport. I'm getting my monies
worth out of that bottle! LOL

Should I add salt to it so that I'm drinking "sea water"... make that sea
salt?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bill

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 01:10:38 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...511180333.html
>
>Hawaii in a bottle for only $2
>(half-liter)
>
>Dee Dee

humm...deep sea drinking water? We used to pump up that deep sea
drinking water when I lived on the aircraft carrier. It is much too
salty for me until it's run through the evaporator though!

Bill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "jmcquown" > looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>> "Dee Randall" > looking for trouble wrote in
>>> :

>>> Thanks for the post. This water stuff is just getting to be too
>>> much IMO. Yes, yes I'll buy a 12 pack of Daisani <whatever it's
>>> called> when it's on sale, for the cold taste of water. IMO water
>>> is tasteless anyway. I mean, I refill the water bottles with tap
>>> water 1/2 full and freeze them. They taste the same to me.
>>>
>>> Michael

>> I bought a bottle of water at the airport in Davenport, only because
>> I was waiting an hour for a flight and got thirsty. $2 USD for a
>> bottle of water. Now, when I travel, I fill the same bottle with tap
>> water from my home faucet or the FREE water fountains in the
>> airport. I'm getting my monies worth out of that bottle! LOL
>>
>> Should I add salt to it so that I'm drinking "sea water"... make that
>> sea salt?
>>
>> Jill

> LOLOL... Make it Kosher salt. I wonder if that would make the water
> Jewish?
>
> Michael

:-o) I could have it blessed by a Rabbi, I suppose. The bottle, not the
salt or the water, which are constantly changing... or I could have a
Catholic Priest wave his hand over it and chant
omnisomthingorotherIdon'tspeakLatin AMEN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

>>> LOLOL... Make it Kosher salt. I wonder if that would make the water
>>> Jewish?
>>>
>>> Michael

>> :-o) I could have it blessed by a Rabbi, I suppose. The bottle,
>> not the salt or the water, which are constantly changing... or I
>> could have a Catholic Priest wave his hand over it and chant
>> omnisomthingorotherIdon'tspeakLatin AMEN...

> Gawd... were you subjected to the Latin masses at Xmas? OMG... I
> started refusing to go at the age of 14. I frigging hated them. We
> were forced into Midnight Mass every Xmas eve.

Actually, no. My parents didn't take us to church after 1966. I'm whatcha
call a pagan Although a few years ago my father had the nerve to suggest
I go to church so I could "meet nice young men". Excuse me? The
church-goers around here are the *least* nice people you'll ever run into.
Holier than thou, do as I say, not as I do types. No thanks.

The house was robbed
> I can't even count the times.

Thieves do tend to know when folks will be gone. Funeral listings are also
a good tip-off (just in case you want to become a burglar).

The year I refused to go, I knew a
> burglar was in the house. The dogs were going apeshit. It was Xmas
> eve, I will never forget it. I had to hang out on the balcony off my
> bedroom and I really don't think it was a balcony more than a plant
> thingy. My friend Niana, across the street, saw me and called the
> cops. I remember being freezing cold and barefoot. I had on flannel
> jammies and a bathrobe though. I should have set the alarm. Worst
> thing is, they were in my room because the police found my glasses
> down the service alley. I have blamed the Catholic church every
> since

Of course, blame the Pope!

Although, I *could* have set the alarm and didn't. Dumb ass
> that I am. Of all the stuff they took, they took one drawer,
> seriously one drawer out of Mother's china cabinet with the silver in
> it. Ticks me off too, I could have sold it on eBay.
>
> Michael <- being an ignorant snot today

LOL! If it didn't cost a fortune to ship I'd list my grandmothers hideous
china... oh wait, I promised that to Leila!

Jill

The more drinking water, the better? emmy007 General 18 19-03-2014 11:55 PM
Brief Comment: Ammonia in Deep Water Squids by Walter Rhee [email protected] Sushi 0 06-05-2008 05:04 PM
Drinking hot water Albert[_1_] General Cooking 19 27-06-2007 02:03 AM
BBQ in Hawaii bk Barbecue 71 14-07-2004 07:06 AM
Drinking Water--Reverse osmosis filter Nancree General Cooking 9 09-07-2004 03:34 AM