Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'

Default Hey, Michael!

A couple years ago death was knocking on your door and you were thinking
about letting him in. Glad you're perky now. Well, maybe perky's not
exactly the right word. . .
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-23-05 - Potica!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
> Melba's Jammin' > looking for trouble
> wrote in :
>
> > A couple years ago death was knocking on your door and you were thinking
> > about letting him in. Glad you're perky now. Well, maybe perky's not
> > exactly the right word. . .

> OMFG... You are a doll. It's been almost 2 years and YOU remembered. You
> called me in the hospital and followed up with me. You are the best. I

mean
> it too.
>
> Michael

Yep, I remember, too. Weren't you in the hospital around Christmas and New
Years a couple of years back? I remember we were all on pins and needles
waiting for news.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' > looking for trouble
> wrote in :
>
> > A couple years ago death was knocking on your door and you were thinking
> > about letting him in. Glad you're perky now. Well, maybe perky's not
> > exactly the right word. . .

> OMFG... You are a doll. It's been almost 2 years and YOU remembered.

Honey, of course I remembered. Most of the time I think you're nuts
but, yeah, I remembered. It's off topic but fits the spirit of
Thanksgiving, I guess.
Be nice to Steven, eh?

> You called me in the hospital and followed up with me.

(I'm not the only one who was concerned about your well being,)

>You are the best. I mean it too.

I'm sure there are more and more who are thinking it's not true, but
thanks anyway. :-) Take care.
-B

--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-23-05 - Potica!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote

> Melba's Jammin' > looking for trouble
> wrote

>> A couple years ago death was knocking on your door and you were thinking
>> about letting him in. Glad you're perky now. Well, maybe perky's not
>> exactly the right word. . .

> OMFG... You are a doll. It's been almost 2 years and YOU remembered. You
> called me in the hospital and followed up with me. You are the best. I
> mean
> it too.

Michael, we all remember. It was a very upsetting time for rfc, believe me.
Too bad I didn't know we could call you! I wouldn't have! (laugh)

nancy (phone-o-phobic)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:24:58 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> I can't believe so many people remembered that awful time for me.

More people than those who contributed to the thread remember it and
were pulling for you at the time, Michael. You have many virtual
friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 23 Nov 2005 08:24:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
"Dog3" Lonergan?

> "Nancy Young" > looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>

>> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote
>>
>>> Melba's Jammin' > looking for
>>> trouble wrote

>>> OMFG... You are a doll. It's been almost 2 years and YOU remembered.
>>> You called me in the hospital and followed up with me. You are the
>>> best. I mean
>>> it too.

>> Michael, we all remember. It was a very upsetting time for rfc,
>> believe me. Too bad I didn't know we could call you! I wouldn't have!
>> (laugh)
>>
>> nancy (phone-o-phobic)

> I can't believe so many people remembered that awful time for me. I
> luvs you all.

Michael, your ordeal was probably the major concern of the newsgroup during
that time. My heart ached for you for what you had to endure, and we all
eagerly awaited news as often as we could get it. I think there was a huge
collective sigh of relief when the news was finally on the upswing. You
are a cherished member here, ya know.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
JeanineAlyse

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> A couple years ago death was knocking on your door and you were thinking
> about letting him in. Glad you're perky now. Well, maybe perky's not
> exactly the right word. . .

Michael, the two years ago being remembered by Barb and all was before
my time in rfc, but with all that's been said about feelings for your
worth then and now, I am proud to begin to know you today. For now and
next, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday whenever.
My gift to you on each occasion of meaning is simply to reply
in-thread in order to highlight this group's enduring love of you.

PickyNotes

Ping: Michael Dog Dee Dee General Cooking 3 23-08-2007 01:58 PM
Michael Jackson Trudy General Cooking 3 19-06-2005 09:00 PM
Michael - Dog30 - All's well Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 9 27-06-2004 12:52 PM
Tea day with Michael Ripon Tea 4 04-05-2004 12:19 PM
Cards for Michael j.j. General Cooking 3 09-12-2003 02:14 AM