Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Default Consuper Reports rates pots and pans

http://tinyurl.com/bgk6g
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"Andy" <q> wrote in message
.. .
> http://tinyurl.com/bgk6g

I don't know if this feature is available at all libraries, but my library
has access to Consumer Reports for people who have library cards. You might
check with your library.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Dee Randall wrote:

> I don't know if this feature is available at all libraries, but my
> library has access to Consumer Reports for people who have library
> cards. You might check with your library.
> Dee Dee

I joined up for the annual web subscription today!

--
Andy
http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/bgk6g

It was a bit short on info though, hoped for a table of results. Can't
I have everything I want fior nothing?

NT