Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Atkins 'can harm heart in a fortnight'

Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
Suggested Reading:
(1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D5217EA
(2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?W13A4250B
(3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
(4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
(5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
(6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
(7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
> [...]
>
> The diet, which is high in fat and low in carbohydrates, directly
> affects the heart's ability to store energy, the research has revealed.
>
> A British Heart Foundation (BHF) study looked at 19 people who followed
> the controversial diet, which involves eating mostly meat, eggs and
> dairy products, for two weeks.
>
> The researchers, from Oxford University, analysed how energy was being
> stored and used in the heart muscle using cutting-edge technology
> called magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS).
>
> They found that after a fortnight on the diet, the amount of stored
> energy - the heart's "fuel tank" - was reduced.
>
> A more severe form of energy depletion in the heart is one of the
> features of heart failure - where a sufferer struggles with physical
> exertion because they have little energy "in the tank".
>
> Unbalanced diet 'directly affects heart'
>
> The researchers said the study, presented at the American Heart
> Association conference in Dallas, showed the heart was directly
> affected by this kind of unbalanced diet.
>
> But they said it still had to be determined whether these small changes
> have any importance for long-term heart health.
>
> Study leader Professor Kieran Clarke and colleagues measured many
> aspects of heart metabolism and function among the participants on the
> high fat, low carb diet.
>
> They found that many aspects of heart function were unchanged, although
> the energy stores in the hearts were significantly reduced.
>
> This change was reversed within two weeks of returning to a normal
> diet.
>
> Professor Clarke, from the Cardiac Metabolism Research Group, said: "We
> have discovered the first evidence that the Atkins Diet directly
> affects the heart in its ability to store energy.
>
> "One of the participants even noticed this in his everyday life - he
> couldn't manage his daily run while on the diet.
>
> "Our study gives us some interesting insights into how extreme diets
> like Atkins might be affecting us.
>
> "Of course, this is a small and short-term piece of work. The body is
> remarkably adaptive and what we don't know is whether our hearts would
> have gradually returned to normal had we stuck to the diet long-term."
>
> Atkins diet is high in saturated fat
>
> Professor Peter Weissberg, medical director at the BHF, said: "Diet
> devotees can be reassured that this research in no way suggests that a
> high fat, low carb regime is going to give them heart failure.
>
> "However, they should be aware that extreme, unbalanced, diets are a
> major insult on their bodies' metabolism and, as this study indicates,
> may have direct effects on their hearts.
>
> "In addition, as in Atkins, they tend to be high in saturated fat.
>
> "We would certainly not recommend high fat, low carb diets to anyone
> who wants to lose weight and look after their heart.
>
> "Achieving this with a balanced diet and regular exercise is
> sustainable for life and, for most people, is the safest way for your

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
>
> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>
> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> how the LORD has reshaped me:

Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs. It is
not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.

TC

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> > how the LORD has reshaped me:

> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs.

It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

> It is
> not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
> beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.

It remains my choice to continue walking with LORD Jesus Christ.

Again, would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other
things like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who have been put off by the signature, my apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
Suggested Reading:
(1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D5217EA
(2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?W13A4250B
(3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
(4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
(5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
(6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
(7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

By every definition, you are a hypocrite.

> > It is
> > not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
> > beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.

> It remains my choice to continue walking with LORD Jesus Christ.

You are walking alone pretending that you are special. Only your
hypocritical imagination believes that you are walking with anyone.

TC

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> > how the LORD has reshaped me:

> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs. It is
> not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
> beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.
>
> TC

Stay on topic, please. Attacking the people who post messages rather
than the arguments they present only serves to destroy any shred of
credibility you may have.

Krane

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabets,rec.food.cooking
Ma¢k

On 18 Nov 2005 08:07:45 -0800, Huffed and Puffed
the following into the madness of usenet:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

>> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>> like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>> this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>>
>> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> how the LORD has reshaped me:

>Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
>'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
>the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs. It is
>not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
>beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.
>
>TC

anyone dumb enough to follow chung's cult advise on his fake diabetic
cure is one of the suckers P.T. Barnum wrote about.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> > It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

> By every definition, you are a hypocrite.

Oops, sorry about the misspelling.

WEBSTER'S NEW UNIVERSAL UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY

hypocrite:

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,
principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a
person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,
esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her
public statements.

As for (1), it remains my choice to not pretend and to continue to
write truthfully.

As for (2), it should be clear to the most casual observer that my
choice to be openly Christian has not been met with public approval.

> > > It is
> > > not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
> > > beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.

> > It remains my choice to continue walking with LORD Jesus Christ.

> You are walking alone

It seems you are blind.

> pretending that you are special.

We all have GOD's gift of free will.

> Only your
> hypocritical imagination believes that you are walking with anyone.

It remains my choice to continue placing my faith and hope in GOD and
devote my life here in the world to Him.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabete,rec.food.cooking
Ma¢k

On 18 Nov 2005 11:09:19 -0800, Huffed and Puffed

wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

>> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>> >
>> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> > how the LORD has reshaped me:

>> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
>> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
>> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs. It is
>> not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
>> beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.
>>
>> TC

>Stay on topic, please. Attacking the people who post messages rather
>than the arguments they present only serves to destroy any shred of
>credibility you may have.
>
>Krane

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

WEBSTER'S NEW UNIVERSAL UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY

hypocrite:

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,

principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a
person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,
esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her
public statements.

also see: Andrew Chung

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
gweebles

AHHH, I LOVE A GOOD TROLL!!! Especially one who thinks that adding MD
to the end of his name and spouting inaccurate bullshit he read in
gossip rags will make him more believable!

Gweebles

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Don Kirkman

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article .com>:

wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

>> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

>> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

>> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

>> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> > how the LORD has reshaped me:

>> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
>> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
>> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs.

>It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

Were you judging horses at the same time Michael Brown was? He got a
FEMA appointment out of his experience.
--
Don Kirkman
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Beav

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

**** off spamming ****.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article .com>:
>
> wrote:

> >> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
> >> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
> >> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs.

> >It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

> Were you judging horses at the same time Michael Brown was?

No.

Truth is simple.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Beav

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> >
>> > It remains my choice to not be a hippocrite.

>> By every definition, you are a hypocrite.

> Oops, sorry about the misspelling.

Thick ****er

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Beav

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

>> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>> >
>> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> > how the LORD has reshaped me:

>> Instead of a hollow, pretentious, smart-ass, smug, and useless
>> 'apology', why do you not just show a wee bit of class and get rid of
>> the offending signature and be more christian about your beliefs. It is
>> not most definitely not christian to keep pushing your religious
>> beliefs into other peoples faces, repeatedly.
>>
>> TC

> Stay on topic, please. Attacking the people who post messages rather
> than the arguments they present only serves to destroy any shred of
> credibility you may have.

Chung NEEDS attacking, preferably with a big ****ing hammer to his cranium.
Or at least to his typing fingers.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)

OMF#19

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marengo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

|| As for (1), it remains my choice to not pretend and to continue to
|| write truthfully.
|| As for (2), it should be clear to the most casual observer that my
|| choice to be openly Christian has not been met with public approval.

I for one really don't think you're intentionally a hypocrite. I think
you're just truly ignorant of how Christ expects Christians to behave,
self-deluded and out of the Will of God.

Jesus never annoyed people with his preaching. He preached to his
followers. He drew people unto him with his kind, loving, caring spirit.
People flocked to hear his infinitely wise words and parables; those who
heard told others and they also gathered around. You on the other hand,
force yourself in where you are not wanted. You try to convert people with
words that are ... just words, because the Spirit of God is not behind
them. They are spoken with a lack of genuine humility; you exhibit a need
to draw attention to yourself by using the name of Jesus. You drive people
away from Christ rather than draw them in.

If you truly wanted to spread the Word, you could start your own
newsgroup --or join one already established -- that has as its purpose the
preaching of the Gospel. I doubt you would do this however, because you
really don't have a strong faith in God; you can't imagine that He would
lead the people to your own newsgroup that would need and want to hear your
words. So instead, in your weakness and in the flesh you wallow outside of
God's will, trolling other newsgroups and driving people away from the
Gospel. Jesus never annoyed anyone or gave falsely humble words as you
consistently do (e.g. "Ouch! Have at the other cheek!" or "I'm sorry that
my being openly Christian offends you." These are empty catchphrases that
show absolutely no humility. A true Christian would do everything in his
power to stop annoying people if they indicated they were offended. And a
true Christian would be repentant and ask God's forgiveness for these
offenses, he would not shrug those offenses off with self-mitigating quips.
Righteouness comes from God, and the truly righteous do not need to point it
out to everyone -- it is readily seen in their Godly lives and genuinely
spiritual words.

A true Christian is revealed by his works. Your works are yielding hatred
and resentment in these newsgroups. And when someone points this out you
falsely counter this with empty repartées, rather than apologizing for your
actions and stopping the offensive behavior. Note that you NEVER apologize
for your decidedly un-Christlike behavior, rather you say that you are sorry
that the reader is offended by your words. This is a lie, you are not sorry
for your behavior, you are being flip and trying to defend the bad manner in
which you conduct yourself. Lies are born of satan whether they be
spoken -- or in your case -- implied through actions. You need to confess
your sins in the secrecy of your prayer closet, ask for God's forgiveness
and stop the behaviors that are turning people off to Christ. You are as
the Pharisees who wore their religion on their sleeves. And we know what
Jesus thought of the Pharisees and their public display of religion. The
only time in the Bible when Jesus displayed anger was when He drove the
Pharisees out of the temple.

But you will not listen to these words. Your heart has not yet been
convicted by the Holy Spirit, and you will not listen to Him. You only
think of youself, of your fleshly need to draw attention to yourself. You
will go on annoying, irritating, offending in the name of Christ. How sad
this must make Him! Maybe someday your will realize what you are doing,
will repent, will stop the bad behaviors, and will enjoy a real ministry of
the Gospel.

As a role model, look at the incredible worldwide respect that Mother
Theresa has garnered, and how God's love shines through her. Look how God
uses her as His vessel. Her works are good and pure. She has a servant's
heart, as did Jesus. You, Andrew, do not have that servant's heart -- just
a false humility -- and therein lies the crux of your lack of effectiveness
as a minster of the Gospel.

Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the behavior
that is turning people off to Him.

Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
"Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
you who practice lawlessness!'

Do you see yourself now Andrew? You continue to practice the lawlessness of
trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting off-topic
subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
Lord!"

Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
spoken.

--
Peter

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Marengo wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> || As for (1), it remains my choice to not pretend and to continue to
> || write truthfully.
> || As for (2), it should be clear to the most casual observer that my
> || choice to be openly Christian has not been met with public approval.
>
> I for one really don't think you're intentionally a hypocrite.

Actually, no one is intentionally a hypocrite.

> I think
> you're just truly ignorant of how Christ expects Christians to behave,
> self-deluded and out of the Will of God.

Your thoughts are your own.

> Jesus never annoyed people with his preaching.

Actually, it is written that many were so angry at the LORD that they
tried many times to seize Him to slay Him.

> He preached to his
> followers. He drew people unto him with his kind, loving, caring spirit.

There were also those drawn out of their hatred for Him.

> People flocked to hear his infinitely wise words and parables;

Others came to heckle Him.

> those who
> heard told others and they also gathered around.

Others came to test Him.

> You on the other hand,
> force yourself in where you are not wanted.

The force you feel comes from the LORD.

> You try to convert people with
> words that are ... just words,

They are His words.

> because the Spirit of God is not behind
> them.

Actually the force you feel is the Holy Spirit.

> They are spoken with a lack of genuine humility;

It remains my choice to continue walking with the LORD, Whom I love with
all my heart, soul, mind, and strength :-)

In turn, the LORD guides me in all that I say, do, or write.

> you exhibit a need
> to draw attention to yourself by using the name of Jesus.

The LORD provides for all my needs.

> You drive people
> away from Christ rather than draw them in.

Those who belong to Christ are not driven away by His words.

> If you truly wanted to spread the Word, you could start your own
> newsgroup

The LORD guides me in all that I say, do, or write.

> --or join one already established -- that has as its purpose the
> preaching of the Gospel. I doubt you would do this however, because you
> really don't have a strong faith in God;

Those who have tried to slay me know otherwise.

> you can't imagine that He would
> lead the people to your own newsgroup that would need and want to hear your
> words.

The words are His and not mine.

> So instead, in your weakness and in the flesh you wallow outside of
> God's will, trolling other newsgroups and driving people away from the
> Gospel.

Again, those who belong to the LORD know His voice.

> Jesus never annoyed anyone

Actually, those who did not belong to the LORD hated Him just as they do
now.

"They will hate you just as they hated me." --LORD Jesus Christ

> or gave falsely humble words as you
> consistently do (e.g. "Ouch! Have at the other cheek!" or "I'm sorry that
> my being openly Christian offends you." These are empty catchphrases that
> show absolutely no humility. A true Christian would do everything in his
> power to stop annoying people if they indicated they were offended.

A true Christian keeps his/her eyes on the LORD and not on the
countenance of others.

> And a
> true Christian would be repentant and ask God's forgiveness for these
> offenses, he would not shrug those offenses off with self-mitigating quips.

A true Christian looks to the LORD for guidance in all matters.

> Righteouness comes from God, and the truly righteous do not need to point it
> out to everyone --

-- because they are like lamps that glow uncovered.

> it is readily seen in their Godly lives and genuinely
> spiritual words.

.... and in the hatred that is stirred up in those who hated the LORD
first.

> A true Christian is revealed by his works.

A true Christian is saved by his/her faith.

> Your works are yielding hatred
> and resentment in these newsgroups.

A true Christian expects this because the LORD predicted it.

> And when someone points this out you
> falsely counter this with empty repartées, rather than apologizing for your
> actions

Actually, I have apologized.

> and stopping the offensive behavior.

Identity is not behavior.

> Note that you NEVER apologize
> for your decidedly un-Christlike behavior, rather you say that you are sorry
> that the reader is offended by your words.

Actually, I have apologized for my shape.

> This is a lie, you are not sorry
> for your behavior,

Shape is not behavior.

> you are being flip and trying to defend the bad manner in
> which you conduct yourself.

The LORD continues to guide me in all that I say, do, and write.

> Lies are born of satan whether they be
> spoken -- or in your case -- implied through actions.

The LORD has defeated satan.

> You need to confess
> your sins in the secrecy of your prayer closet, ask for God's forgiveness
> and stop the behaviors that are turning people off to Christ.

The LORD has forgiven me of all my sins.

> You are as
> the Pharisees who wore their religion on their sleeves.

The LORD is not a religion.

> And we know what
> Jesus thought of the Pharisees and their public display of religion.

The LORD's anger was directed at their hypocrisy.

> The
> only time in the Bible when Jesus displayed anger was when He drove the
> Pharisees out of the temple.

The LORD drove out the moneychangers and not the Pharisees.

> But you will not listen to these words.

Without the truth, your words will always be meaningless.

> Your heart has not yet been
> convicted by the Holy Spirit,

The Holy Spirit comforts and does not convict.

> and you will not listen to Him.

You are not Him.

> You only
> think of youself, of your fleshly need to draw attention to yourself.

Those who walk with the LORD think only of Him.

> You
> will go on annoying, irritating, offending in the name of Christ.

Sorry my choice to be openly Christian bothers you so much.

> How sad
> this must make Him!

Your hatred does sadden Him.

> Maybe someday your will realize what you are doing,
> will repent, will stop the bad behaviors, and will enjoy a real ministry of
> the Gospel.

Those who walk with the LORD do it of their own free will.

> As a role model, look at the incredible worldwide respect that Mother
> Theresa has garnered, and how God's love shines through her.

Each person's walk with the LORD is their own.

> Look how God
> uses her as His vessel. Her works are good and pure. She has a servant's
> heart, as did Jesus. You, Andrew, do not have that servant's heart

In your opinion.

> -- just
> a false humility

More opinion.

> -- and therein lies the crux of your lack of effectiveness
> as a minster of the Gospel.

And more opinion.

> Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
> themselves.

Actually, only the LORD knows who are really true to Him for He is able
to peer into the hearts of everyone.

What has the LORD seen in your heart, dear Peter?

> You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the behavior
> that is turning people off to Him.

Shape is not behavior.

> Otherwise, I fear

Those who walk with the LORD have no fear.

> you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
> Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
> "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
> in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
> name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
> you who practice lawlessness!'
>
> Do you see yourself now Andrew?

My eyes remain on the LORD.

> You continue to practice the lawlessness of
> trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting off-topic
> subjects without marking them as such

In your opinion.

> -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
> Lord!"

If that is indeed what you have been hearing, would suggest you inform
your doctor about your auditory hallucinations.

> Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
> spoken.

The LORD removes all fear from those who walk with Him.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Ma¢k

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:59:49 -0000, "Beav"
> Huffed and Puffed the following into
the madness of usenet:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> wrote:

>>> By every definition, you are a hypocrite.

>> Oops, sorry about the misspelling.

>Thick ****er

that's what his home PhD earned him in the spelling department.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

Ma¢k wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:59:49 -0000, "Beav"
> > Huffed and Puffed the following into
> the madness of usenet:
>

> >"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> roups.com...

> >> Oops, sorry about the misspelling.

> >Thick ****er
> >

> that's what his home PhD earned him in the spelling department.

Would you let this guy be *your* heart doctor? Not in a million years.

TC

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marengo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

|| For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
|| how the LORD has reshaped me:
|| http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
|| In Christ's love always,
|| Andrew
|| --
|| Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
|| Board-Certified Cardiologist

Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the behavior
that is turning people off to Him.

Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
"Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
you who practice lawlessness!'

Do you see yourself now Andrew? You continue to practice the lawlessness of
trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting off-topic
subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
Lord!"

Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
spoken.

--
Peter
Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default On-line Chat with HeartDoc (12/08/05)

Marengo wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> || For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> || how the LORD has reshaped me:
> || http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
> || In Christ's love always,
> || Andrew
> || --
> || Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> || Board-Certified Cardiologist
>

> Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
> themselves.

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others including myself
just as it appears to be your choice to judge.

Suggested reading:

Matthew 7

> You need to repent,

I have.

> ask God's forgiveness

I have **and** the LORD has forgiven me.

> and stop the behavior
> that is turning people off to Him.

It remains my choice to continue walking with LORD Jesus Christ, Whom I
love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
> Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
> "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
> in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
> name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
> you who practice lawlessness!'
>
> Do you see yourself now Andrew?

No. My eyes remain on the LORD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength :-) And, the LORD beckons with "Follow Me!"

In my walk with Him, the LORD has not had me prophesy in His name, nor
has He had me cast out demons in His name, and neither has He had me do
many wonders in His name. Do you now see that Matthew 7:22-23 does not
apply to me, Peter?

Instead, through a willing bond-servant the LORD has done many wonders
and it remains my choice remain surrendered to Him. It is to His glory
that hundreds if not thousands of thousands will be cured of obesity
and the associated metabolic syndrome (MetS) because of the divinely
inspired 2PD-OMER Approach. This was not done in His name but rather
the LORD has done this through a willing servant.

> You continue to practice the lawlessness of
> trolling in Usenet newsgroups,

In your judgment.

> illegally crossposting

More judgment.

> and posting off-topic
> subjects without marking them as such

Still more judgment.

> -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
> Lord!"

Again, if you are hearing this from me, would suggest you inform your
doctor about your auditory hallucinations.

> Fear God,

It remains my choice to love Him instead with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength :-)

> and repent,

I have.

> lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
> spoken.

Thankfully, the LORD has been encouraging me with the following words:

"Well done My faithful servant."

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marengo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
|| For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
|| how the LORD has reshaped me:
|| http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
|| In Christ's love always,
|| Andrew

Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the behavior
that is turning people off to Him.

Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
"Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
you who practice lawlessness!'

Do you see yourself now Andrew? You continue to practice the lawlessness of
trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting off-topic
subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
Lord!"

Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
spoken.

--
Peter

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Marengo wrote (edited to make this more truthful):

<snip>

> Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention unto
> themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the behavior
> that is turning people off to Him.
>
> Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
> Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
> "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
> in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
> name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me,
> you who practice lawlessness!'
>
> Do you see yourself now Peter? You continue to practice the lawlessness of
> trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting off-topic
> subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry "Lord,
> Lord!"
>
> Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
> spoken.

Note the only name seen here is yours.

May the LORD have mercy on your soul because you know not what you do
because you know not Him.

May He not say to you... "I never knew you, depart from Me, you who
have chosen to attack one of my faithful servants."

http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Jeff

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Only an idiot or fool would think that a plan that governs how much one eats
is not a diet.

(Garbage deleted)

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Jeff

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Marengo wrote (edited to make this more truthful):
>
> <snip>
>
>> Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention
>> unto
>> themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the
>> behavior
>> that is turning people off to Him.
>>
>> Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
>> Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
>> "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not
>> prophesied
>> in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
>> name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from
>> Me,
>> you who practice lawlessness!'
>>
>> Do you see yourself now Peter? You continue to practice the lawlessness
>> of
>> trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting
>> off-topic
>> subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry
>> "Lord,
>> Lord!"
>>
>> Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
>> spoken.

> Note the only name seen here is yours.

Because you edited Peter's comments and changed the name "Andrew" to
"Peter".

Only a fool or idiot would think that we would not notice.

Jeff

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marengo

Jeff wrote:
|| "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
|| oups.com...
||| Marengo wrote (edited to make this more truthful):
||| Note the only name seen here is yours.
|| Because you edited Peter's comments and changed the name "Andrew" to
|| "Peter".
|| Only a fool or idiot would think that we would not notice.
|| Jeff

The Bible says that Satan is the "author of lies." By being purposely
deceitful, Andrew shows his true colors and displays whose camp he is really
in.

--
Peter
Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Marengo wrote (again edited for truthfulness):

> Jeff wrote:
> || "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> || oups.com...
> || Because you edited Peter's comments and changed the name "Andrew" to
> || "Peter".
> || Only a fool or idiot would think that we would not notice.
> || Jeff
>
> The Bible says that Satan is the "author of lies." By being purposely
> truthful, Andrew shows that that he continues to walk with LORD Jesus Christ, Who has defeated satan.

With a little work, you too can write truthfully, dear Peter.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jeff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Marengo wrote **(edited to make this more truthful)**:

**emphasis added**

> > <snip>
> >
> >> Once again, true Christians do not annoy nor offend nor draw attention
> >> unto
> >> themselves. You need to repent, ask God's forgiveness and stop the
> >> behavior
> >> that is turning people off to Him.
> >>
> >> Otherwise, I fear you may someday find yourself among those of whom the
> >> Jesus spoke in Matthew 7:22-23 --
> >> "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not
> >> prophesied
> >> in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your
> >> name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from
> >> Me,
> >> you who practice lawlessness!'
> >>
> >> Do you see yourself now Peter? You continue to practice the lawlessness
> >> of
> >> trolling in Usenet newsgroups, illegally crossposting and posting
> >> off-topic
> >> subjects without marking them as such -- and yet you continually cry
> >> "Lord,
> >> Lord!"
> >>
> >> Fear God, and repent, lest the day comes you hear those fearful words
> >> spoken.

> > Note the only name seen here is yours.

> Because you edited Peter's comments and changed the name "Andrew" to
> "Peter".

Because doing so makes Peter's comments more truthful (see **emphasis**
above)

> Only a fool or idiot would think that we would not notice.

Then, it seems you need the **emphasis** to overcome your difficulties.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jeff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Thankfully, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:
> >
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> Only an idiot or fool would think that a plan that governs how much one eats
> is not a diet.

Those who are able to discern the truth are neither idiots nor fools.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Jeff

Please don't bother arguing with Andrew. His comments show his true colors.

Jeff

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jeff wrote:

> Please don't bother arguing with Andrew. His comments show his true colors.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

(Please note that the only side I am on is the LORD's)

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marengo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<snip>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Let's save him the trouble of posting.

>Do you see yourself now Andrew?

" In truth, I only repeat what is known. Sorry if 'the truth' bothers
you ."
"I'd like to blather on and on but if you'll only go to my
chatroom...."
"In truth, I'd like to be able to control my actions, but 'the Lord'
guides my hands, and I am incapable of rational thought on my own.
'His' will be done, yea, tho I have no practice."

---------------------------------

There is only one GOD, and He hath sucked up the holy Marinara for us
all.
Give praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who hath created the
universe.
Get with It, or be damned.

http://goodshow.net/archives/noodledoodle_bg3b.jpg

One Meal high in fats can harm Health sara shh Diabetic 0 04-06-2007 12:52 PM
One Meal high in fats can harm Health sara shh General Cooking 0 04-06-2007 12:49 PM
Atkins 'can harm heart in a fortnight' Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 0 18-11-2005 05:22 PM
vegetarians and least harm dh@. Vegan 4 19-09-2005 05:46 PM
The Least Harm Principle [email protected] Vegan 129 16-01-2004 01:22 AM