FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard. Sorry for the FA hope this makesup for it (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/7421-chicken-fingers-honey-mustard.html)

JP 04-07-2004 09:31 PM

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard. Sorry for the FA hope this makesup for it

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
Preparation 20 Mins
Cooking time 15 mins

Shopping List
Chicken Breast

On Hand
Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard

Ingredients
4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
1 cup all- purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
3/4 cup milk
1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
Honey Mustard
1/2 cup of Honey
1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
Serves 6

Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.

Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Donna Rose 04-07-2004 10:44 PM

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard. Sorry for the FA hope this makes up for it

In article >,
says...
> Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
> I did this one last night! It was great !

Good recovery. All is forgiven. :)

I don't eat much fried foods these days, but I'll bet this would be good
"unfried" (I.e. in the oven)

--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.

JP 04-07-2004 10:55 PM

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard. Sorry for the FA hope thismakes up for it

Donna Rose wrote:
Your last name says it all! you are a sweet one.
Let me see what I can find Oven wise.