Posted to rec.food.cooking
dwãçôn

Default Aphrodisiac Recipe

1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup finely diced green onions
1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2-2 1/2 cloves garlic, smashed
1/2 lemon, juice of
1/2 teaspoon sugar or honey
1/16 teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon pepper
6 medium oysters, scrubbed

1. Combine the cheese, green onions,bell pepper, butter, garlic, lemon
juice, soy sauce, sugar or honey, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; and stir
to evenly blend.

2. Preheat the broiler.

3. Shuck the oysters, setting the cupped bottom shell in a shallow baking
dish.

4. Put an oyster in each shell and top with a generous tablespoon of the
stuffing.

5. Broil the oysters about 4 inches from the element until heated through
and golden brown, about 8 minutes.

Now this is the most important, VITAL step:

6. Serve on a silver dish garnished with a layer of $100 bills.

If you follow the entire recipe, you are almost guaranteed to get sex.

--
Jessica Alba NAKED
http://sheendigital.com/alba/

Posted to rec.food.cooking
EastneyEnder

dwãçôn wrote:
> Now this is the most important, VITAL step:
> 6. Serve on a silver dish garnished with a layer of $100 bills.
> If you follow the entire recipe, you are almost guaranteed to get sex.

Excellent! very funny!!!

Reminds me of Nanny Ogg's Carrot & Oyster Pie...

"Carrots so you can see in the dark. Oysters so you got something to look
at."

Those not familiar with the work of Terry Pratchett are forgiven.
A bit.

Sue
Portsmouth, UK
--
pen-drake location ntl-world-.-com minus hyphens.