Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook

Default Alton Brown knows balls

Meatballs that is. His method makes the best looking, best tasting
meatballs I have ever had. They come out perfectly round, juicy and tender.
A perfect main course and sauce is not required. Cooking them in a muffin
tin! I never would have thought of that either.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jen

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> Meatballs that is. His method makes the best looking, best tasting
> meatballs I have ever had. They come out perfectly round, juicy and
> tender.
> A perfect main course and sauce is not required. Cooking them in a muffin
> tin! I never would have thought of that either.
>
> Paul

OK. Post the recipe please.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook

"Jen" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > Meatballs that is. His method makes the best looking, best tasting
> > meatballs I have ever had. They come out perfectly round, juicy and
> > tender.
> > A perfect main course and sauce is not required. Cooking them in a

muffin
> > tin! I never would have thought of that either.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> OK. Post the recipe please.

How about a link to a recipe site?

http://www.briansbelly.com/featured/...onbrown3.shtml

The soft breadcrumbs you make yourself make for the nicest meatballs. I
tried it with Progresso crumbs and while good it did not have the delightful
texture that they do using fresh crumbs. I like to moisten the crumbs with
a little milk before using them.

Alton prefers a #70 scoop and mini tins, none of which I have. I use a
standard tin and a 1/2 cup measure to make larger balls. I think they turn
out very nice just the same.

Paul

Alton Brown's Top Recipes Ubiquitous General Cooking 45 02-08-2015 08:38 PM
alton brown Somebody 1.0 General Cooking 8 04-10-2012 09:27 AM
What's up with Alton Brown? Jack[_18_] General Cooking 12 30-09-2009 06:46 PM
Alton Brown Me General Cooking 55 04-07-2005 08:10 PM
Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 4 18-03-2004 06:11 AM