Mark Thorson

Default Food Dehydrators

I've been thinking about buying a food dehydrator.
I'm tending toward the Excalibur, probably the 9 tray model.
It costs about $200.

Anyone have any opinions on dehydrators?

Any suggestions on what to do with them?

My main use would be to dry almonds and
hazelnuts after giving them a flavor coating.
I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment
with drying sliced meat and cheese.

Reg

Mark Thorson wrote:

> Any suggestions on what to do with them?

I've seen much wisdom on the subject in rec.food.preserving

hahabogus

Reg > wrote in
:

> Mark Thorson wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions on what to do with them?

> I've seen much wisdom on the subject in rec.food.preserving

I'd use a food dehydrator to dehydrate food....Probably won't work well as
a cement drying tool or a slow cooker. Possibly on veggies or fruits that I
like maybe even on beef jerky.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
Orion

>"Mark Thorson" wrote in message - I've been thinking about buying a food

dehydrator. I'm tending toward the Excalibur, probably the 9 tray model.<

> It costs about $200. Anyone have any opinions on dehydrators? Any

suggestions on what to do with them?<

> My main use would be to dry almonds and hazelnuts after giving them a

flavor coating. I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment with drying
sliced meat and cheese.<

Okay, why the cheese? Why the nuts for that matter. When you keep nuts
around for too long they dry up losing their essential oils and suck big
time. Meats, yes. Dried fruits, yes. Mushrooms, yes. Probably other
things as well but nuts and cheese sound disastrous.

Suzan

Mark Thorson

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:50:19 GMT, Mark Thorson >
> wrote:
>
> >My main use would be to dry almonds and
> >hazelnuts after giving them a flavor coating.
> >I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment
> >with drying sliced meat and cheese.

> Dried cheese? Why?

It's an expeeerrriment.

To boldy go where no man has gone before, if you need a reason.

> The almond/hazlenut thang can be done in the oven since that
> process can tolerate a higher temperature - plus you'd want them
> too dry quickly - food dehydrator is really low and slow.

Except that these are high-capsaicin-flavored nuts,
and capsaicin is volatile. Slow and low heat is better
than fast and hot.

Mark Thorson

Orion wrote:

> > My main use would be to dry almonds and hazelnuts after giving them a

> flavor coating. I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment with drying
> sliced meat and cheese.<
>
> Okay, why the cheese?

It's a FREAKIN' EXPERIMENT

> Why the nuts for that matter.

Because the nuts are WET after applying the flavor coating,
and I'd prefer that they were FREAKIN' DRY.

> When you keep nuts around for too long they dry up
> losing their essential oils and suck big time. Meats, yes.

I wasn't planning on entombing them with any
FREAKIN' PHAROAHS.

> Dried fruits, yes. Mushrooms, yes. Probably other
> things as well but nuts and cheese sound disastrous.

Oh, well then. Don't do it because the WORLD'S GREATEST
FREAKIN' GENIUS has already decided it won't work.

Riiiiight. If everybody thought like that, we wouldn't have
oysters, Limberger cheese, or oral sex.

> Suzan

I'm sure life with you is a blast. Not.

limey

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Orion wrote:
>
> > > My main use would be to dry almonds and hazelnuts after giving them a

> > flavor coating. I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment with

drying
> > sliced meat and cheese.<
> >
> > Okay, why the cheese?

> It's a FREAKIN' EXPERIMENT
>
> > Why the nuts for that matter.

> Because the nuts are WET after applying the flavor coating,
> and I'd prefer that they were FREAKIN' DRY.
>
> > When you keep nuts around for too long they dry up
> > losing their essential oils and suck big time. Meats, yes.

> I wasn't planning on entombing them with any
> FREAKIN' PHAROAHS.
>
> > Dried fruits, yes. Mushrooms, yes. Probably other
> > things as well but nuts and cheese sound disastrous.

> Oh, well then. Don't do it because the WORLD'S GREATEST
> FREAKIN' GENIUS has already decided it won't work.
>
> Riiiiight. If everybody thought like that, we wouldn't have
> oysters, Limberger cheese, or oral sex.
>
> > Suzan

> I'm sure life with you is a blast. Not.

I don't think it's worth getting all excited about. Just pay your $200 and
dry your cheese and almonds. The end.

Dora

Kswck

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> I've been thinking about buying a food dehydrator.
> I'm tending toward the Excalibur, probably the 9 tray model.
> It costs about $200.
>
> Anyone have any opinions on dehydrators?
>
> Any suggestions on what to do with them?
>
> My main use would be to dry almonds and
> hazelnuts after giving them a flavor coating.
> I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment
> with drying sliced meat and cheese.

Excalibur is the way to go-BUT get the model with the timer on it-it'll shut
off when done (I have the older one w/o the timer).
As to drying cheese-sounds silly to me.

Mark Thorson

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Mark Thorson > wrote:
> >
> >Except that these are high-capsaicin-flavored nuts,
> >and capsaicin is volatile. Slow and low heat is better
> >than fast and hot.

> I never met an oven that wouldn't do 140F. I do nuts like this
> all the time (usually pepinos/pepitas - shelled pumpkin-like
> seeds) with a cornstarch, salt, celery seed, hot pepper slurry and
> it works just fine for drying out the coating.

I've been using my PIECE OF CRAP Toastmaster convection
oven, though after about a year of light, occasional use the
fan motor has trouble starting up. I'm just about to dump it,
and a dehydrator seems like what I should have gotten in the
first place.

The Excalibur dehydrators appear to be on sale currently,
possibly due to a major model change. The new ones have
all-polycarbonate construction (as opposed to ABS in the
older models). I'm not sure whether I should go with the
older or newer models. Anyone have an opinion which
is the better plastic?

What's the purpose of the cornstarch? My coating is
1 part sugar dissolved in 5 parts soy sauce, then after
the sugar is completely dissolved add 5 parts Dave's
Insanity Sauce. Obviously I care about not losing
any capsaicin.

Mark Thorson

Kswck wrote:

> As to drying cheese-sounds silly to me.

Oh yeah? After I make a billion dollars as
"The King of Dried Cheese", we'll see who's
silly then!

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 04:45:48 GMT, Mark Thorson >
> wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:

> >> Dried cheese? Why?

> >It's an expeeerrriment.
> >
> >To boldy go where no man has gone before, if you need a reason.
> >
> >> The almond/hazlenut thang can be done in the oven since that
> >> process can tolerate a higher temperature - plus you'd want them
> >> too dry quickly - food dehydrator is really low and slow.

> >Except that these are high-capsaicin-flavored nuts,
> >and capsaicin is volatile. Slow and low heat is better
> >than fast and hot.

> I never met an oven that wouldn't do 140F. I do nuts like this
> all the time (usually pepinos/pepitas - shelled pumpkin-like
> seeds) with a cornstarch, salt, celery seed, hot pepper slurry and
> it works just fine for drying out the coating.
>
> -sw

Deyhdrators use less electricity and don't heat up the house.
That's a real consideration during the summer. :-)

K. (who loves her $40.00 convection dehydrator...)

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Orion

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Orion wrote:
>
> > > My main use would be to dry almonds and hazelnuts after giving them a

> > flavor coating. I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment with

drying
> > sliced meat and cheese.<
> >
> > Okay, why the cheese?

> It's a FREAKIN' EXPERIMENT
>
> > Why the nuts for that matter.

> Because the nuts are WET after applying the flavor coating,
> and I'd prefer that they were FREAKIN' DRY.
>
> > When you keep nuts around for too long they dry up
> > losing their essential oils and suck big time. Meats, yes.

> I wasn't planning on entombing them with any
> FREAKIN' PHAROAHS.
>
> > Dried fruits, yes. Mushrooms, yes. Probably other
> > things as well but nuts and cheese sound disastrous.

> Oh, well then. Don't do it because the WORLD'S GREATEST
> FREAKIN' GENIUS has already decided it won't work.
>
> Riiiiight. If everybody thought like that, we wouldn't have
> oysters, Limberger cheese, or oral sex.
>
> > Suzan

> I'm sure life with you is a blast. Not.

Or you could just go **** yourself. It appeared you were looking for
comments or suggestions, if not guess posting on a newsgroup opens you up
for that.

Moron.

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:23:06 -0500, Katra
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

> >> I never met an oven that wouldn't do 140F. I do nuts like this
> >> all the time (usually pepinos/pepitas - shelled pumpkin-like
> >> seeds) with a cornstarch, salt, celery seed, hot pepper slurry and
> >> it works just fine for drying out the coating.
> >>
> >> -sw

> >Deyhdrators use less electricity and don't heat up the house.
> >That's a real consideration during the summer. :-)

> I'm not so sure about that, not for nuts at least. The oven sits
> at a very low temp, retains heat better, and works quicker. The
> dehydrator is on for 12...18...24 hours depending.
>
> -sw

<shrugs> Ok, but the dehydrator sits in the corner and is a small thing,
about 18" x 18" x 12" and does not put out much heat. The oven is, what,
about 30" square at least?

It puts out a LOT more heat...

The dehydrator is on most of the time anyway as dad dries a lot of herbs.

I don't even bake/roast during the summer. I use a dutch oven instead.
Not quite the same effect but it has it's applications.

If I really want a roasted effect, I'll use the outdoor BBQ during the
summer so I don't heat up the house.

I hate being hot. :-P

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

PENMART01

>I hate being hot. :-P
>
>K.

Hmmm. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Kswck

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Kswck wrote:
>
> > As to drying cheese-sounds silly to me.

> Oh yeah? After I make a billion dollars as
> "The King of Dried Cheese", we'll see who's
> silly then!

Uh-huh.

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:02:27 -0500, Katra
> > wrote:
>

> >In article >,
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:23:06 -0500, Katra

> >> I'm not so sure about that, not for nuts at least. The oven sits
> >> at a very low temp, retains heat better, and works quicker. The
> >> dehydrator is on for 12...18...24 hours depending.
> >>
> >> -sw

> ><shrugs> Ok, but the dehydrator sits in the corner and is a small thing,
> >about 18" x 18" x 12" and does not put out much heat. The oven is, what,
> >about 30" square at least?
> >
> >It puts out a LOT more heat...
> >
> >The dehydrator is on most of the time anyway as dad dries a lot of herbs.
> >
> >I don't even bake/roast during the summer. I use a dutch oven instead.
> >Not quite the same effect but it has it's applications.
> >
> >If I really want a roasted effect, I'll use the outdoor BBQ during the
> >summer so I don't heat up the house.

> I was really looking at the energy cost. But an insulated 140F
> oven won't put out much heat. Anyway - it's a piddly, petty
> argument. It's too hot (mostly humid right now) to sweat the
> little stuff.
>
> Looks like the rain stopped at least. For a while at least.
>
> -sw

Not. ;-) It poured again about an hour ago. <sigh> My emu pens are
turning into sty's. :-( I need to get out and shovel sand, and order
another load.

Wish it'd dry up for about a week.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Mark Thorson

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I was really looking at the energy cost. But an insulated 140F
> oven won't put out much heat. Anyway - it's a piddly, petty
> argument. It's too hot (mostly humid right now) to sweat the
> little stuff.

Also note that an oven set for the extreme low end of
its temperature range will be frequently cycling on and off,
long periods of off interspersed with short periods of on
at full power. A heater sized for a dehydrator will cycle
less often, and the thermal peaks will be longer and
shallower.

Many short, high-power cycles will shorten the lives of
incandescent bulbs on the same AC circuit, as compared
to fewer, shallower cycles, because of the voltage
fluctuations it creates.

Also, for the same amount of insulation, the system with
many high-temperature excursions will be less efficient,
because the heat gradient between inside and outside
will the greater during those excursions than for a system
which maintains a more nearly constant temperature.

Not to mention driving off the capsaicin and other
volatile components during those high-temperature
excursions. I would expect that pulsed heat is bad for
preserving aroma, taste, and heat.

Orion

From SW

<< It's too hot (mostly humid right now) to sweat the little stuff.

Looks like the rain stopped at least. For a while at least.

-sw>>

Katra replied...
> Not. ;-) It poured again about an hour ago. <sigh> My emu pens are

turning into sty's. :-( I need to get out and shovel sand, and order
another load.

> Wish it'd dry up for about a week.>
> K.

Gee, couldya send some down this way? We need rain badly here in sandy
eggo. I really miss rain. And storms. Even the valley of the sun (phx)
had better storms than they do here. Time to move to Portland.

Suzan

Katra

In article <qdHDc.1896$151.736@fed1read02>, "Orion" >
wrote:

> From SW
>
> << It's too hot (mostly humid right now) to sweat the little stuff.
>
> Looks like the rain stopped at least. For a while at least.
>
> -sw>>
>
> Katra replied...
> > Not. ;-) It poured again about an hour ago. <sigh> My emu pens are

> turning into sty's. :-( I need to get out and shovel sand, and order
> another load.
>
> > Wish it'd dry up for about a week.>
> > K.

> Gee, couldya send some down this way? We need rain badly here in sandy
> eggo. I really miss rain. And storms. Even the valley of the sun (phx)
> had better storms than they do here. Time to move to Portland.
>
> Suzan

Time to move to Central Texas.... :-)
Beautiful lightning displays.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Curly Sue

wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:50:19 GMT, Mark Thorson >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >My main use would be to dry almonds and
>> >hazelnuts after giving them a flavor coating.
>> >I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment
>> >with drying sliced meat and cheese.

>> Dried cheese? Why?

>It's an expeeerrriment.
>
>To boldy go where no man has gone before, if you need a reason.

Someone has already gone there. Sorry!

Sue(tm)

Curly Sue

wrote:

>I've been thinking about buying a food dehydrator.
>I'm tending toward the Excalibur, probably the 9 tray model.
>It costs about $200.
>
>Anyone have any opinions on dehydrators?

I had one about 20 yr ago. It doubled my electric bill. Plus after
a while, I lost interest :>.

Sue(tm)
Curly Sue

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:42:33 GMT, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>Also note that an oven set for the extreme low end of
>its temperature range will be frequently cycling on and off,
>long periods of off interspersed with short periods of on
>at full power. A heater sized for a dehydrator will cycle
>less often, and the thermal peaks will be longer and
>shallower.

The major advantage of a dehydrator over an oven is the fan.

>Also, for the same amount of insulation, the system with
>many high-temperature excursions will be less efficient,
>because the heat gradient between inside and outside
>will the greater during those excursions than for a system
>which maintains a more nearly constant temperature.

Depends on the oven. A self-cleaning oven will have really good
insulation.

Sue(tm)
Orion

Katra replied...

<<<Not. ;-) It poured again about an hour ago. <sigh> My emu pens are
turning into sty's. :-( I need to get out and shovel sand, and order
another load.

Wish it'd dry up for about a week.>
K. >>>

Suzan queried...
> >Gee, couldya send some down this way? We need rain badly here in sandy

eggo. I really miss rain. And storms. Even the valley of the sun (phx)
had better storms than they do here. Time to move to Portland.

Suzan<<

Back to Katra.......

>Time to move to Central Texas.... :-)

Beautiful lightning displays.

K.>

If it tweren't so hot and muggy that would be poifect. I used to have tapes
of thunderstorms that I would listen to @ night. Strangely enough, they
didn't make me have to pee. (rain, water, etc.) ;-p

Suzan

Mark Thorson

Orion wrote:

> Strangely enough, they
> didn't make me have to pee. (rain, water, etc.) ;-p

Just can't get your mind out of the gutter, can you?

Orion

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Orion wrote:
>
> > Strangely enough, they
> > didn't make me have to pee. (rain, water, etc.) ;-p

> Just can't get your mind out of the gutter, can you?

plonk and goodbye

PENMART01

>Depends on the oven. A self-cleaning oven will have really good
>insulation.
>
>Sue(tm)

You don't want insulation for a dehydrator... the same insulation that holds in
heat will also hold in water. The whole idea of dehydrating is to have lots of
air exchange and low heat... most home ovens do not operate at low enough
temperatures for properly dehydrating foods, and since they also maintain
humidity at low temperatures they will cook before they dehydrate.

Dehydrators are relatively inexpensive, a decent beginner model from American
Harvest runs between $50-$150... btw, be forewarned, there is no monetary
savings associated with dehydrating your own foods... those little dehydrators
are rated at between 500w-1000w. Herbs especially dehydrate much better by
merely hanging the entire plant by its roots inside a brown paper bag in an
area with good air circulation, like the rafters of an open garage. It's
actually cheaper to purchase dried herbs from a company like Penzeys, and their
quality will be far superior, since they employ expensive computer controlled
commercial dehydrators which produce a product you can't come close to
producing at home. And I can't imagine anyone wanting more than 6-8 ounces of
dehydrated herbs at a time, since they'll go stale in about a year any more
will be a waste... although I know that lots of yoose still have the same
little jar of totally worthless dried herbs you were given as a gift more than
10 years ago...

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Katra

In article <ngJDc.1908$151.748@fed1read02>, "Orion" >
wrote:

> Katra replied...
>
> <<<Not. ;-) It poured again about an hour ago. <sigh> My emu pens are
> turning into sty's. :-( I need to get out and shovel sand, and order
> another load.
>
> Wish it'd dry up for about a week.>
> K. >>>
>
> Suzan queried...
> > >Gee, couldya send some down this way? We need rain badly here in sandy

> eggo. I really miss rain. And storms. Even the valley of the sun (phx)
> had better storms than they do here. Time to move to Portland.
>
> Suzan<<
>
> Back to Katra.......
>
> >Time to move to Central Texas.... :-)

> Beautiful lightning displays.
>
> K.>
>
> If it tweren't so hot and muggy that would be poifect. I used to have tapes
> of thunderstorms that I would listen to @ night. Strangely enough, they
> didn't make me have to pee. (rain, water, etc.) ;-p
>
> Suzan

<snicker> Ok. :-)

K (who is watching more lightning displays in the West and might have to
shut down......)

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
(PENMART01) wrote:

> >Depends on the oven. A self-cleaning oven will have really good
> >insulation.
> >
> >Sue(tm)

> You don't want insulation for a dehydrator... the same insulation that holds
> in
> heat will also hold in water. The whole idea of dehydrating is to have lots
> of
> air exchange and low heat... most home ovens do not operate at low enough
> temperatures for properly dehydrating foods, and since they also maintain
> humidity at low temperatures they will cook before they dehydrate.
>
> Dehydrators are relatively inexpensive, a decent beginner model from American
> Harvest runs between $50-$150... btw, be forewarned, there is no monetary
> savings associated with dehydrating your own foods... those little
> dehydrators
> are rated at between 500w-1000w. Herbs especially dehydrate much better by
> merely hanging the entire plant by its roots inside a brown paper bag in an
> area with good air circulation, like the rafters of an open garage. It's
> actually cheaper to purchase dried herbs from a company like Penzeys, and
> their
> quality will be far superior, since they employ expensive computer controlled
> commercial dehydrators which produce a product you can't come close to
> producing at home. And I can't imagine anyone wanting more than 6-8 ounces
> of
> dehydrated herbs at a time, since they'll go stale in about a year any more
> will be a waste... although I know that lots of yoose still have the same
> little jar of totally worthless dried herbs you were given as a gift more
> than
> 10 years ago...

On the upside, you can make carcinogen free jerky...... :-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

PENMART01

>On the upside, you can make carcinogen free jerky...... :-)
>
>K.

There are more than enough jerkoffs frequenting this newsgroup, please let's
not make any more! hehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Mark Thorson

PENMART01 wrote:

> And I can't imagine anyone wanting more than 6-8 ounces of
> dehydrated herbs at a time, since they'll go stale in about a year
> any more will be a waste...

I never even mentioned herbs. Why would anyone to dry herbs
anyway? That makes no sense. That's crazy talk.

Now, cheese, of course, is a totally different matter.
THE WHOLE WORLD wants dried cheese, they just
don't realize it yet!

Nancy Young

Mark Thorson wrote:

> Now, cheese, of course, is a totally different matter.
> THE WHOLE WORLD wants dried cheese, they just
> don't realize it yet!

I have that all the time if I don't wrap it up tightly.

nancy
Curly Sue

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 03:11:09 GMT, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>PENMART01 wrote:
>
>> And I can't imagine anyone wanting more than 6-8 ounces of
>> dehydrated herbs at a time, since they'll go stale in about a year
>> any more will be a waste...

>I never even mentioned herbs. Why would anyone to dry herbs
>anyway? That makes no sense. That's crazy talk.
>
>Now, cheese, of course, is a totally different matter.
>THE WHOLE WORLD wants dried cheese, they just
>don't realize it yet!

It's already available and not a big seller, so don't spend your
fortune yet.

BTW, the "alt.null" thing is nasty.

Sue(tm)
Mark Thorson

Steve Wertz wrote:

> It only takes 20-30 minutes to dry the coating on the nuts
> using an oven.

Then you're running way too hot to preserve the capsaicin
content. I dry nuts overnight, usually 24 hours or so.

Rodney Myrvaagnes

Nobody so far has pointed out that frost-free refrigerators will
dehydrate anything that isn't wrapped in plastic. And so, for that
matter, will the freezer compartment, eventually.

Surely the way for preserving capseicin.

I have made duck breast "ham" in the fridge. It needs experiment to
get the salt, time, etc. all to taste.

Rodney Myrvaagnes Opinionated old geezer

Brutal dictators are routinely reelected by 90+%
margins. Only in a truly advanced democracy can
one win an election by a negative 600,000 votes.

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:54:09 GMT, Mark Thorson >
> wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:
> >
> >> It only takes 20-30 minutes to dry the coating on the nuts
> >> using an oven.

> >Then you're running way too hot to preserve the capsaicin
> >content. I dry nuts overnight, usually 24 hours or so.

> I don't get what you're saying about losing the capsaicin due to
> heat. Capsaicin doesn't degrade from heat IME.
>
> It shouldn't take that long to dry nuts.
>
> -sw

I generally use a towel to dry nuts. ;-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

PENMART01

>I generally use a towel to dry nuts. ;-)
>
>K.

And here I figured you for just blowing on them. <teehee>

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Orion

"Katra" wrote in message :

> > >I generally use a towel to dry nuts. ;-)
> > >
> > >K.

> > And here I figured you for just blowing on them. <teehee>
> >
> > Sheldon

> Man, I could _really_ drag this thread into the gutter if I wanted
> to.... <lmao!>
>
> Blowing on them cums after the towel dear!
> Gotta cool them off ya know. Them dehydrators can get pretty hot!
>
> K.
>
> --
> Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...
>
> >,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katraatcenturyteldotnet>,,<

hahahaha.......... I thought that was my job! Or as 'he' said, 'well blow
me down'!

Suzan

Katra

In article <6WyEc.4664$151.3737@fed1read02>, "Orion" >
wrote:

> > > And here I figured you for just blowing on them. <teehee>
> > >
> > > Sheldon

> > Man, I could _really_ drag this thread into the gutter if I wanted
> > to.... <lmao!>
> >
> > Blowing on them cums after the towel dear!
> > Gotta cool them off ya know. Them dehydrators can get pretty hot!
> >
> > K.
> >

> hahahaha.......... I thought that was my job! Or as 'he' said, 'well blow
> me down'!
>
> Suzan

<winks> Feel free to jump right in...... ;-D

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...