FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ms. Rosa Parks (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/72683-ms-rosa-parks.html)

ms. tonya 25-10-2005 03:55 AM

Ms. Rosa Parks

She passed away tonite here in Detroit, I believe news stated she was
92.
City of Detroit is in state of mourning.

Debbie 25-10-2005 04:07 AM

Ms. Rosa Parks

"ms. tonya" > wrote in message
| She passed away tonite here in Detroit, I believe news stated she was
| 92.
| City of Detroit is in state of mourning.

I just heard on the news. She was quit a lady and leaves a wonderful
legacy.

Debbie

jmcquown 25-10-2005 04:21 AM

Ms. Rosa Parks

ms. tonya wrote:
> She passed away tonite here in Detroit, I believe news stated she was
> 92.
> City of Detroit is in state of mourning.

She was a grand and brave woman. Just today in Memphis she was honored in a
ceremony at the National Civil Rights museum. What timing.

Jill

alsandor 26-10-2005 07:03 PM

Ms. Rosa Parks

Bubbabob a écrit :

> (ms. tonya) wrote:
>
> > She passed away tonite here in Detroit, I believe news stated she was
> > 92.
> > City of Detroit is in state of mourning.
> >

> Did you hear Bush's tribute? He kept calling her Rosa Park. He'd obviously
> never heard of her.

It's a wonder he didn't just ask the guy next to him who they were
honouring today. Give him E for Effort. Hopefully he's started
looking for another ball club to have his daddy buy him. The guy
seriously needs a day job.