Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook

Default Zocor - evil, evil, evil

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:10:41 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
> > wrote:
>

> I'm sorry. Really. I tried. I posted facts. I posted citations that
> corroborated the facts. I posted more facts and more corroboration.

You posted a date. That is about it.

> You keep babbling on as if you are in some sort of hyperactive lying
> contest. The whoppers get bigger and bigger as if the more you
> reiterate the same lie, somehow it will become fact. It won't.
>
> YOU are wrong.
>
> YOU are misinformed.
>
> YOU do not know what you are talking about.
>
> YOU are out of your depth.

> Go make yourself a nice cup of tea. Take a pill. Get a grip on
> reality.
>
> Tie that tinfoil tiara on real tight, Tootsie, as I am tossing you
> into the Bozo Bin.

Supposedly I was already in the bozo bin.

OK, fine. The phramaceuticals don't lobby politicians and spend about 250
million bucks a year doing it. Drugs never make it onto the market that
kill, are withdrawn and then 2 days later released again after the CEO of
the manufacturer has a private chat with some selected senators. Never
happens. Alternative treatments are never withheld because drug company
profits are at risk. We would never see drug companies lobbying for
complete immunity from vaccine defects. There is no link between thymerisol
and autism - just 50,000 "anecdotal" cases.

Anyone who believes otherwise is a tin-foil hat compsiracy theorist.

What is Santa bringing you this year?

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:11:46 -0400, Stan Horwitz >
> wrote:
>
> >In article <y5Q7f.16009$Io4.7733@trnddc06>,
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> >>
> >> You presented not one fact. You provided an emotional reaction to a

fact.
> >> The fact being that the AMA suppressed a cure for ulcers for 20 years
> >> because it would have had a direct and severe impact on the drug

industry.
> >> Even in the 1980s the cure rate from the treatment being employed in
> >> Australia was in the 10s of thousands and nobody fied from taking

bismuth
> >> and a common antibiotic. Yet the AMA stonewalled.
> >>
> >> Paul

> >That's interesting. How do you know this?

> A little birdie told him...a cuckoo.

I'm still waiting for the facts and figures you keep referring to which so
far seem to be nothing more than your opinion.

Paul

Are vegans evil? Beefeater General Cooking 8 21-02-2007 12:32 AM
Vegetarians are evil! Barbecue General Cooking 47 26-01-2007 07:20 PM
The Evil Cantaloupe General Cooking 46 05-07-2006 11:56 PM
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Test No Evil Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 10-05-2006 05:49 AM