olczyk

Default Oil comparison chart.

I couple of days ago I was reading up on various oils, olive, canola,
grapeseed,safflower etc. I came across a web site which had a detailed
chart ( spreadsheet like ) of am amount of different components for each
type of oil (Omega-3, Omega-6 etc . Now I can't find that table. Does
anyone know of a similar site?

Thanks
Thad

Debbie

"olczyk" > wrote in message
news |I couple of days ago I was reading up on various oils, olive, canola,
| grapeseed,safflower etc. I came across a web site which had a detailed
| chart ( spreadsheet like ) of am amount of different components for each
| type of oil (Omega-3, Omega-6 etc . Now I can't find that table. Does
| anyone know of a similar site?

Check your browser's history. The web address should be there assuming you
don't delete it daily.

Debbie

Bob

olczyk wrote:
> I couple of days ago I was reading up on various oils, olive, canola,
> grapeseed,safflower etc. I came across a web site which had a detailed
> chart ( spreadsheet like ) of am amount of different components for each
> type of oil (Omega-3, Omega-6 etc . Now I can't find that table. Does
> anyone know of a similar site?
>
> Thanks
> Thad

Found one here, if it's any use.

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/food/vegetable-oils.htm

Starter Comparison Stacey Sourdough 12 11-02-2008 02:27 PM
Comparison Adam Funk[_2_] General Cooking 0 25-07-2007 08:25 AM
Comparison Shopping Andy General Cooking 49 10-01-2007 04:23 PM
Caffeine Comparison Chart Tarapia Tapioco Coffee 0 19-05-2004 06:04 PM
Kneading Comparison Ed Bechtel Sourdough 52 26-04-2004 05:23 PM