Dee Randall

Default SAF yeast hunt now satisfied

I'll do anything to get free shipping, I guess. I ordered from Pleasant
Hill Grain just now (2) 1# SAF yeast @ $3.95 each, along with a Bamix
immersion blender. Shipping free for orders over $50.

Re Wheat Montana,
I checked with them and found that the White Flour I want is $17.50 for 50#
and the charges for UPS ground another $30.50 (+/- a few cents) making the
flour cost near $1 a lb. vs. $.36 a lb. Big Difference. I will be looking
at Wegman's again on my next trip thru Pennsylvania. (P.S. I sure like
their logo apron.)

Dee Dee

The Cook

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:39:59 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>I'll do anything to get free shipping, I guess. I ordered from Pleasant
>Hill Grain just now (2) 1# SAF yeast @ $3.95 each, along with a Bamix
>immersion blender. Shipping free for orders over $50.
>
>Re Wheat Montana,
>I checked with them and found that the White Flour I want is $17.50 for 50#
>and the charges for UPS ground another $30.50 (+/- a few cents) making the
>flour cost near $1 a lb. vs. $.36 a lb. Big Difference. I will be looking
>at Wegman's again on my next trip thru Pennsylvania. (P.S. I sure like
>their logo apron.)
>
>Dee Dee

Have you checked to find the closest dealer to you?
--
Susan N.

Dee Randall

"The Cook" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:39:59 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>
>>I'll do anything to get free shipping, I guess. I ordered from Pleasant
>>Hill Grain just now (2) 1# SAF yeast @ $3.95 each, along with a Bamix
>>immersion blender. Shipping free for orders over $50.
>>
>>Re Wheat Montana,
>>I checked with them and found that the White Flour I want is $17.50 for
>>50#
>>and the charges for UPS ground another $30.50 (+/- a few cents) making
>>the
>>flour cost near $1 a lb. vs. $.36 a lb. Big Difference. I will be
>>looking
>>at Wegman's again on my next trip thru Pennsylvania. (P.S. I sure like
>>their logo apron.)
>>
>>Dee Dee
>>

> Have you checked to find the closest dealer to you?
> --
> Susan N.

Yes, I've gone on their site and called them.
All the places they say, I've checked around here. I even got them to let
me record the names of the places that carried it because I couldn't write
that fast.... So, I'll be typing out that list to take with me on my next
trip to CT.
I know I'll find some when I go thru PA and Wegman's (fingers crossed). It
will be if-fy, so this time when I find, I'll buy them out! That's probably
why I never see it - people like me. Sometimes I will leave an extra
bag/box/container of something I take all of, for the clerks to see to
inventory.
Thanks,
Dee Dee

Ranee Mueller

In article >,
"Dee Randall" > wrote:

> I'll do anything to get free shipping, I guess. I ordered from Pleasant
> Hill Grain just now (2) 1# SAF yeast @ $3.95 each, along with a Bamix
> immersion blender. Shipping free for orders over $50.

Next time, check your local United Grocers or Cash n Carry. That's
where we get ours, about the same price, without the $46 additional
item.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
Ranee Mueller

In article >,
"Dee Randall" > wrote:

> Yes, I've gone on their site and called them.
> All the places they say, I've checked around here. I even got them to let
> me record the names of the places that carried it because I couldn't write
> that fast.... So, I'll be typing out that list to take with me on my next
> trip to CT.

Please do look at a Cash n Carry, when I checked their website, they
only listed Albertson's, which only had it in the little packets, but it
was available at Cash n Carry (known in some places as United Grocers).

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

Dee Randall

"Ranee Mueller" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Dee Randall" > wrote:
>
>> Yes, I've gone on their site and called them.
>> All the places they say, I've checked around here. I even got them to
>> let
>> me record the names of the places that carried it because I couldn't
>> write
>> that fast.... So, I'll be typing out that list to take with me on my next
>> trip to CT.

> Please do look at a Cash n Carry, when I checked their website, they
> only listed Albertson's, which only had it in the little packets, but it
> was available at Cash n Carry (known in some places as United Grocers).
>
> Regards,
> Ranee

I googled:
+"Cash and Carry"+locations+grocery
got nothing.
I did get this page:
http://www.zeal.com/category/preview...tle&cid=912680
with no mention of Cash n Carry or United Grocers.

Thanks.
Dee Dee

I'm not satisfied with the breadmaker [email protected] Baking 13 06-01-2006 03:38 AM
sorry Hunt you tried jcoulter Wine 3 10-10-2005 03:03 AM
Where can I hunt tea ? ? ? ? Dan Simper Tea 9 26-01-2005 03:40 PM
Amarone - Curiousity satisfied Larry Wine 4 29-11-2003 02:48 AM