FoodBanter.com

-   -   How do I throw (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/72113-how-do-i-throw.html)

~patches~ 14-10-2005 11:33 PM

How do I throw

a spit ball at shelly girl? I thought is was :P but that didn't work.
Oh shelly guess what we had for dinner? Really cool food want for me to
describe? I gave a few hints earlier today but if you need a recap I
can repost since obviously your brain is fried. Did you bread it before
frying?

Sheldon 15-10-2005 03:14 PM

How do I throw

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> ~pishes~ hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >a spit ball at shelly girl? I thought is was :P but that didn't work.
> >Oh shelly guess what we had for dinner? Really cool food want for me to
> >describe? I gave a few hints earlier today but if you need a recap I
> >can repost since obviously your brain is fried. Did you bread it before
> >frying?

> How old are you, five?

Matches her IQ.