Orville Wright

Default Is Steve Kramer a white guy or an Asian?

I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?
Takin Gthepiss

"Orville Wright" > wrote in message
> I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
> he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

**You'll find his photo on his site

http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/

I hope that helps. ;-)

PENMART01

> (Orville Wright) rots:
>
>I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
>he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

You EXTREMELY DUMB piece of VERY RACIST shit... *obviously* he's BOTH! DUH!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Rudy Benner

Yes

"Orville Wright" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
> he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

Darrell Larose

Of course you are feeding the TROLL..

"Takin Gthe****" > wrote in message

> "Orville Wright" > wrote in message
> > I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
> > he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

> **You'll find his photo on his site
>
> http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
>
> I hope that helps. ;-)

Fred Nurk

Darrell Larose wrote:
> Of course you are feeding the TROLL..

Hmm I thought Takin was the troll.

fnurk

> "Takin Gthe****" > wrote in message
>
>>"Orville Wright" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
>>>he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

>>**You'll find his photo on his site
>>
>>http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
>>
>>I hope that helps. ;-)

Darrell Larose

They both are...

"Fred Nurk" > wrote in message
u...
> Darrell Larose wrote:
> > Of course you are feeding the TROLL..
> >

> Hmm I thought Takin was the troll.
>
> fnurk

> >>**You'll find his photo on his site
> >>
> >>http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
> >>
> >>I hope that helps. ;-)

Rick Armstrong

"Orville Wright" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
> he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

Actually he's white, but he prefers Asian boys thats why he now lives in
Thailand.

John McWilliams

Rick Armstrong wrote:

> "Orville Wright" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
>>he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

> Actually he's white, but he prefers Asian boys thats why he now lives in
> Thailand.

Way more info than one needs.
Jammer Six

"Orville Wright" > wrote in message
om...

€ >>I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
€ >>he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

Never heard of him.

--
"We're going to rush the hijackers."
-Jeremy Glick, aboard United Airlines flight 93, September 11, 2001

sf

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:34:25 GMT, John McWilliams
> wrote:

> Rick Armstrong wrote:
>
> > "Orville Wright" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> >>I'm somewhat puzzled. Steve Kramer has such a WASP sounding name, but
> >>he lives in Thailand. Is he white or Asian?

> > Actually he's white, but he prefers Asian boys thats why he now lives in
> > Thailand.
> >

> Way more info than one needs.

Only homophobic trolls cast such aspersions.

He's a good guy, a good photographer and a hell of a cook
when he finds the time.

Nurk Fred

Fred Nurk > wrote in message . au>...
> Darrell Larose wrote:
> > Of course you are feeding the TROLL..
> >

> Hmm I thought Takin was the troll.
>
> fnurk

Hmmm And I Thought I was A ****ing Faggot That Took a 15 Inch Monster
Cock Up My Asshole 3 Times A Day. Right-o I Am! Too-ta-loo!
Nurk Fred

> >>**You'll find his photo on his site
> >>
> >>http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
> >>
> >>I hope that helps. ;-)

Fred Nurk

Nurk Fred wrote:
> Fred Nurk > wrote in message . au>...
>
>>Darrell Larose wrote:
>>
>>>Of course you are feeding the TROLL..
>>>

>>Hmm I thought Takin was the troll.
>>
>>fnurk
>>

> Hmmm And I Thought I was A ****ing Faggot That Took a 15 Inch Monster
> Cock Up My Asshole 3 Times A Day. Right-o I Am! Too-ta-loo!
> Nurk Fred

No doubt about ya! Ya got it spot on man except for one little detail!
You dont have an asshole, you are one! ;-)

fnurk

John McWilliams

Fred Nurk wrote:
> Nurk Fred wrote:
>
>> Fred Nurk > wrote in message
>> . au>...

>>> Hmm I thought Takin was the troll.
>>>
>>> fnurk
>>>

>> Hmmm And I Thought I was A ****ing Faggot That Took a 15 Inch Monster
>> Cock Up My Asshole 3 Times A Day. Right-o I Am! Too-ta-loo!
>> Nurk Fred
>>

> No doubt about ya! Ya got it spot on man except for one little detail!
> You dont have an asshole, you are one! ;-)
>
> fnurk

HTH!

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
- Albert Einstein