Jen

Default electric frypan insert

My mother just gave me her old electric frypan, because she got a new
smaller one that suits her better. This one she gave me has a ceramic
insert. I'm not sure what this part is for. My mother never used it and
she can't find the instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jen

vkn

It can go on top of a stove directly or done in the frypan itself -
brown meats or quick start stews/soups or used as a baking dish inside
the oven. Also, it can help in low-fat cooking while roasting lots of
veggies such as turnip, carrot, onion, etc., without adding oil. Hope
this helps.

vkn
inspiringwords.blogspot.com

Nancy1

vkn wrote:
> It can go on top of a stove directly or done in the frypan itself -
> brown meats or quick start stews/soups or used as a baking dish inside
> the oven. Also, it can help in low-fat cooking while roasting lots of
> veggies such as turnip, carrot, onion, etc., without adding oil. Hope
> this helps.
>
> vkn
> inspiringwords.blogspot.com

I don't know of any ceramic that can go directly on a stovetop ... are
you sure about that?

N.

Griddle v frypan PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 0 05-07-2009 10:25 PM
Ping: Larry - Eggs @ 250º - 'regular' ss frypan Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 3 06-10-2008 10:58 PM
Sunbeam electric frypan Smitty xx General Cooking 17 11-01-2008 03:09 AM
seasoning frypan Jen General Cooking 8 12-10-2005 05:39 PM
Electric Frypan Xmas Cake Miss Prissy General Cooking 7 20-11-2003 04:05 AM