FoodBanter.com

-   -   20 minutes is all it takes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/7167-20-minutes-all-takes.html)

PENMART01 20-06-2004 03:22 AM

20 minutes is all it takes

I ground fourteen moslems this week... moslem sausages... blech, feed em to
pond bass. Hopefully next week will be more productive... pond bass are hungry
little guys, but they can't tell the difference between a moslim and a snake..

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

Carole D2 02-07-2004 04:36 AM

20 minutes is all it takes

I ground fourteen moslems this week... moslem sausages... blech, feed em
pond bass. Hopefully next week will be more productive... pond bass are
hungry
little guys, but they can't tell the difference between a moslim and a snake..

What the hell is a moslem???? And what are pond bass????

It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson