~patches~

Default Thanks Mrs. B!!! - dinnerware

Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of
the Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance
because - I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned
it. The box was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to
you my new dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher
while the old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter
waiting to be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind
the extra work while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house.
Thank-you very much!

Elisa

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
> checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of the
> Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance because -
> I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned it. The box
> was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to you my new
> dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher while the
> old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter waiting to
> be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind the extra work
> while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house. Thank-you very much!

Can you fill me in? You've piqued my interest.

Elisa

Puester

~patches~ wrote:
> Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
> checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of
> the Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance
> because - I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned
> it. The box was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to
> you my new dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher
> while the old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter
> waiting to be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind
> the extra work while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house.
> Thank-you very much!

Hooray! I'm glad you found some. It was quite pretty in your photo.

gloria p
~patches~

Elisa wrote:

> "~patches~" > wrote in message
>
>>Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
>>checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of the
>>Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance because -
>>I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned it. The box
>>was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to you my new
>>dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher while the
>>old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter waiting to
>>be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind the extra work
>>while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house. Thank-you very much!

> Can you fill me in? You've piqued my interest.
>
> Elisa

Elisa if you google for the thread on this ng with the subject "I'm
looking for" you will find out what is going on. A short synopsis I won
a set of dishes and needed another box to make a setting for 8 so I was
looking for that particular pattern. All worked well and I am so very
happy!
Elisa

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> Elisa wrote:
>
>> "~patches~" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
>>>checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of the
>>>Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance because -
>>>I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned it. The box
>>>was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to you my new
>>>dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher while the
>>>old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter waiting to
>>>be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind the extra
>>>work while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house. Thank-you very
>>>much!

>> Can you fill me in? You've piqued my interest.
>>
>> Elisa
>>

> Elisa if you google for the thread on this ng with the subject "I'm
> looking for" you will find out what is going on. A short synopsis I won a
> set of dishes and needed another box to make a setting for 8 so I was
> looking for that particular pattern. All worked well and I am so very
> happy!

Oh, ok, I must have skipped the original thread. Thanks, and congrats!

Elisa

Ms. B. Haven

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:10:59 -0400, ~patches~
> wrote:

>Mrs. B, I had to stop at Canadian Tire for a couple of things today so
>checked out their dinnerware isle. Low and behold there sat a box of
>the Point Zero Leaf Reactive Glaze dinnerware. It was on clearance
>because - I assume - it looked like someone had opened it and returned
>it. The box was quite beat up but the dinnerware was fine. Thanks to
>you my new dinnerware is enjoying their first run through the dishwasher
>while the old tired country cutish dinnerware is stacked on the counter
>waiting to be taken to the garage. I'm so thrilled that I don't mind
>the extra work while the aroma of turkey roasting fills the house.
>Thank-you very much!

Hi patches,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so glad my "crappy tire" tip paid off for you. I remember
thinking to myself "hmm, point zero makes dinnerware?" upon seeing it
there because I only knew point zero as a clothing label!

It really is pretty, hope it serves you well.

ms.b