Ubiquitous

Default Coming this Saturday on Semi-Homade: Light and Healthy Desserts

From the Food Network web site:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._38715,00.html

Light and Healthy Desserts

These desserts are not only delicious, they’re
healthy. Sandra will show you the semi-homemade
way to make Dried Fruit Compote, Lemon Cream
Napoleon, Mocha Phyllo Cup, and for cocktail time,
a Lemon and Fresh Strawberry Daiquiri that tastes
as great as it sounds!

They're delicious AND healthy? I guess they all contain almonds.
By the look of the "recipes", it appears that SLop is going to town
with instant pudding and Cool Whip ™ this week. Hmm, looks like the
Daiquiri is ACTUALLY a dacquoise and she applies PAM ™ to the phyllo sheets...

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Martee

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:00:12 GMT, Ubiquitous wrote:

> hey're delicious AND healthy? I guess they all contain almonds.
> By the look of the "recipes", it appears that SLop is going to town
> with instant pudding and Cool Whip ™ this week. Hmm, looks like the
> Daiquiri is ACTUALLY a dacquoise and she applies PAM ™ to the phyllo sheets...

Yep the recipe were fairly disgusting. The phyllo cups she used Pam spray
on each layer,cutand stuck them in a muffin tin, Filled the baked cups with
prepared instant sugar free pudding and topped it with the tinyest bit of
cool whip she pipped on with her ziplock trick. I personally think she
gets a kickback every time she uses the Ziplock bags as piping bags. She
first piped the puddin into the cups then piped the cool whip (which she
didnt spoon into the bag she just stuck the whole container in the bag
flipped it over and smooshed it out)
Her big "Secret" to the whole thing was adding a tablespoon of instant
espresso powder to the pudding.

She was making something else and it looked like she had a bolw of sliced
almonds on her work surface but i didnt see her use any in the recipe.
Totally shocked me.
I was actually surprised she made the boxed instant pudding, one other
recipe i saw her make "trifle" she used pudding cups like from the kids
lunchboxes and defrosted Sara Lee Poundcake