OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>
> > Ahhhh good ol' "garbage soup". ;-)
> > I've been known to go thru the freezer to look for older stuff for soup
> > as well! FF veggies etc.
> >
> > It never comes out the same way twice, but it's always good!

> Funny to me how a nonsensical quest for a bloody mary mix
> could morph so rapidly into V8 garbage soup and a chicken
> dish that looks like barf.
>
> (smile) nancy

Ya gotta love thread drift! <lolol!!!>
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "vega" > wrote
>
> > > wrote:

> >>Funny to me how a nonsensical quest for a bloody mary mix
> >>could morph so rapidly into V8 garbage soup and a chicken
> >>dish that looks like barf.

> > Well at least it didn't turn into a waaaayyyy off topic FEMA
> > discussion

> Thank goodness! Hey, I wasn't complaining, I really had no
> idea how many people used V8 as an ingredient, honestly, it
> never occurred to me. I don't have it around the house that
> often. I have new recipes to try.
>
> nancy

Oh my!
Time to re-start the thread about kitchen "cheats"! ;-)

Another good cheater ingredient is Pace Picante sauce.

Right alongside canned cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup...

Cheers!
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
vega > wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:24:31 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> > wrote:
>

> >"vega" > wrote

> >> Well at least it didn't turn into a waaaayyyy off topic FEMA
> >> discussion

> >Thank goodness! Hey, I wasn't complaining, I really had no
> >idea how many people used V8 as an ingredient, honestly, it
> >never occurred to me. I don't have it around the house that
> >often. I have new recipes to try.
> >
> >nancy
> >

> I know I'm gonna hear it for this, but you can also use it Gulash.
>
> I do NOT like it that way as much as tomato paste (he we go again),
> but it will work in a pinch.
>
> BTW, I knew you wern't complainin

And don't forget as a base for Chili.....
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "limey" > wrote
>
> > "vega" wrote in message

> >> Well at least it didn't turn into a waaaayyyy off topic FEMA
> >> discussion
> >>

> > Speaking of FEMA ( just kidding, just kidding, honest!)

> Slowly I turned, step. by. step.

Watch my dust! ;-D
--
Om.