Sheldon

Default Golden Blossom Honey

Nice web site, great recipes:

http://goldenblossomhoney.com/index.asp

Latest "Short and Sweet" from the BEELINE...

Golden Blossom Honey
Orange Cheese Spread

Brighten up your toast, bagels, or English
muffins with this citrus zested spread.

8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup Golden Blossom Honey
Zest of one orange

In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate until ready to use.

To order the "BEELINE" (I've been receiving this nifty quarterly 'free'
honey recipe brochure for more than ten years) call 1-800-220-2110. I
believe you need to reside within an area where Golden Blossom Honey is
sold to qualify.

Sheldon

Damsel in dis Dress

"Sheldon" > said:

> Nice web site, great recipes:
>
> http://goldenblossomhoney.com/index.asp

DIE, SPAMMER, DIE!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

If I used honey, I'd check the site out. Thanks for sharing, Sheldon.

Carol
--
http://tinyurl.com/9hjxt
Sheldon

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> "Sheldon" > said:
>
> > Nice web site, great recipes:
> >
> > http://goldenblossomhoney.com/index.asp

> DIE, SPAMMER, DIE!
>
> (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)
>
> If I used honey, I'd check the site out. Thanks for sharing, Sheldon.

?!?!?!? {{{{{{very sick}}}}}} ?!?!?!?

Sheldon

Damsel in dis Dress

"Sheldon" > said:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> > "Sheldon" > said:
> >
> > > Nice web site, great recipes:
> > >
> > > http://goldenblossomhoney.com/index.asp

> > DIE, SPAMMER, DIE!
> >
> > (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)
> >
> > If I used honey, I'd check the site out. Thanks for sharing, Sheldon.

> ?!?!?!? {{{{{{very sick}}}}}} ?!?!?!?

I'm e-mailing you a sense of humor.

Carol
Mr Libido Incognito

Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 31 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> I'm e-mailing you a sense of humor.
>
> Carol

Send me one too Please!

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.

Damsel in dis Dress

Mr Libido Incognito > said:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 31 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
>
> > I'm e-mailing you a sense of humor.
> >
> > Carol

> Send me one too Please!

Hell, you ODed on the last batch I sent you! LOL!

Carol