Damsel in dis Dress

OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:

> Ciggy's are cheaper on line, or so I've seen on my spam from time to
> time! Duty free ones from the reservations...

Crash rolls his own. He gets a huge savings over ready-made cigarettes,
and the tobacco has way fewer (if any) additives.

Carol
--
http://tinyurl.com/9hjxt
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

> Questions:
> Do I sue the customer

Do I sue the shop
Do I sue the owner of the store
Do I sue the tobacco company
Do I sue the

> Or, should I just go make some steaming hot mashed potatoes and have
> a cup of 180 degree coffee to go with? <G>

> Jill

Go home and have a stiff drink and understand that life is full of risk.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Several notes since 8/18/05,
including the Blue Ribbon Brownie Recipe and a sad note added
JimLane

jmcquown wrote:
> JimLane wrote:
>
>>jmcquown wrote:
>>

>>>Questions:
>>>Do I sue the customer for leaning against the door?
>>>Do I sue the shop employee for chatting the man up to the point he
>>>was desperate to escape?
>>>Do I sue the owner of the store for hiring this guy who won't shut
>>>up?
>>>Do I sue the tobacco company for making the cigarettes because now
>>>my foot is bruised when I went to the store?
>>>Do I sue the company that made the door that opened on my foot and
>>>scraped and bruised it?
>>>
>>>Or, should I just go make some steaming hot mashed potatoes and have
>>>a cup of 180 degree coffee to go with? <G>

>>Don't forget to sue yourself too. After all, your weakness for
>>cigarettes is what put you in the situation. ;->
>>
>>jim

> But a weakness for coffee didn't put the woman in the McD's lawsuit in
> question, so let us set that aside.
>
> Jill

How do you know? I thought the coffee was for her, if not it was for
someone, so sue them!

In fact, sue the suit with a countersuit!

jim

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:
>
> > Ciggy's are cheaper on line, or so I've seen on my spam from time to
> > time! Duty free ones from the reservations...

> Crash rolls his own. He gets a huge savings over ready-made cigarettes,
> and the tobacco has way fewer (if any) additives.
>
> Carol

That's the best idea of all, but not everyone is willing to take the
time to do that. ;-)

Honestly, I don't know why more people just don't smoke pipes!
--
Om.

Kate Connally

jmcquown wrote:

> Heh. Was going to the store to buy cigarettes (yes, folks, cigarettes, but
> this isn't about that). The man at the store could be a twin to Chatty
> Cathy. So there's a man backed up against the door, trying to get away from
> this guy without being rude. I tapped on the door and he practically fell
> through it getting it open. The door scraped my foot and now I have a
> scrape and a bruise.
>
> Questions:
> Do I sue the customer for leaning against the door?
> Do I sue the shop employee for chatting the man up to the point he was
> desperate to escape?
> Do I sue the owner of the store for hiring this guy who won't shut up?
> Do I sue the tobacco company for making the cigarettes because now my foot
> is bruised when I went to the store?
> Do I sue the company that made the door that opened on my foot and scraped
> and bruised it?
>
> Or, should I just go make some steaming hot mashed potatoes and have a cup
> of 180 degree coffee to go with? <G>
>
> Jill
> --
> The person who rows the boat seldom has time to rock it

I think you should sue them all! :-)

Kate

Next lawsuit (I'm calling it, folks) will be McDonald's getting sued by
parents and children because of the Happy Meal and Ronald McDonald as
"proof" that McDonald's is deliberately marketing its junk food to
children (I've heard critics of fast food say that Ronald McDonald and
Joe Camel are basically the same thing and that Ronald McDonald should
be banned...before you know it, the Ronald McDonald House will have to
change its name to the Charlie Carrot House).