TammyM

Default Carasau bread - *SF* and *Pandora*

sf, did you ever locate carasau bread in San Francisco? I was just looking
at Pandora's post of over a month ago (catching up on rfc!), and I thought
the bread dish in her photo looked scrumptious! If you've sorted out a
supplier, I'd be grateful to learn of it!!!

thanks,
TammyM in
Sacramento, California

sf

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:20:10 -0700, TammyM wrote:

> sf, did you ever locate carasau bread in San Francisco? I was just looking
> at Pandora's post of over a month ago (catching up on rfc!), and I thought
> the bread dish in her photo looked scrumptious! If you've sorted out a
> supplier, I'd be grateful to learn of it!!!
>
> thanks,
> TammyM in
> Sacramento, California

I'm going to email Victoria Bakery on Stockton about carasau... it's
the only place I can think of that "might" have it.
Pandora

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> sf, did you ever locate carasau bread in San Francisco? I was just
> looking
> at Pandora's post of over a month ago (catching up on rfc!), and I thought
> the bread dish in her photo looked scrumptious! If you've sorted out a
> supplier, I'd be grateful to learn of it!!!

We should search in some sardinian web site. If we don't find, we can find
an agreement for the spedition.
Pandora

> thanks,
> TammyM in
> Sacramento, California

JeanineAlyse

TammyM wrote:
> sf, did you ever locate carasau bread in San Francisco? I was just looking
> at Pandora's post of over a month ago (catching up on rfc!), and I thought
> the bread dish in her photo looked scrumptious! If you've sorted out a
> supplier, I'd be grateful to learn of it!!!

A quick google came up with this pictoral description and ordering
sight: http://www.alistore.com/en/acatalog/..._PASTA_53.html

....Picky ~JA~

Pandora

"JeanineAlyse" > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...

> TammyM wrote:
>> sf, did you ever locate carasau bread in San Francisco? I was just
>> looking
>> at Pandora's post of over a month ago (catching up on rfc!), and I
>> thought
>> the bread dish in her photo looked scrumptious! If you've sorted out a
>> supplier, I'd be grateful to learn of it!!!

> A quick google came up with this pictoral description and ordering
> sight: http://www.alistore.com/en/acatalog/..._PASTA_53.html
>
> ...Picky ~JA~

Yes!!! You must take "Carasau bread" ))
Pandora

Pandora Andy[_2_] General Cooking 43 19-07-2007 08:56 PM
Pandora Chuck General Cooking 0 24-09-2006 08:12 PM
Where Is Pandora? Margaret Suran General Cooking 9 04-09-2006 05:36 PM
Where Is Pandora? Margaret Suran General Cooking 15 28-02-2006 04:48 PM
Carasau Bread Foto Pandora General Cooking 14 13-07-2005 08:47 AM