Margaret Suran

Default Happy Birthday, Stanley

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret
jmcquown

Margaret Suran wrote:
> Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
> day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

Jill

Curly Sue

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:50:58 -0400, Margaret Suran
> wrote:

>Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
>day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

I expect he'll have some "interesting" photos. We are dining on Mars
today :>

Sue(tm)
Andy

"jmcquown" > wrote in news:vdnJe.32133$Mo.13521
@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

> Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

HB2U, HB2U. HBDS, HB2U.

You can have TWO cheesesteaks today!

From all of us at rfc... http://tinyurl.com/99cc8

--
Andy
Rick & Cyndi

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
> Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful day
> with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

=======

Tagging along on Margaret's post! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Cyndi

Debbie

Happy Birthday Stan! Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Damsel

Margaret Suran > said:

> Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
> day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

.... and Heinz ketchup.

Happy happy birthday!
Carol
Gregory Morrow

Margaret Suran wrote:

> Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
> day with lots of good pictures and good food.

We should all chip in and gift Stan with a lifetime supply of Heinz
products, especially ketchup...

Happy B-day, Stan :-)

--
Best
Greg

maxine in ri

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:50:58 -0400, Margaret Suran
> connected the dots and wrote:

~Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a
wonderful
~day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Happy Birthday Stan! May your ketchup bottle never be empty

maxine in ri
Nexis

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
> Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful day
> with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

I second that

Happy Birthday!!

kimberly

Stan Horwitz

In article >, Andy <Q>
wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in news:vdnJe.32133$Mo.13521
> @bignews5.bellsouth.net:
>
> > Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

> HB2U, HB2U. HBDS, HB2U.
>
> You can have TWO cheesesteaks today!
>
> From all of us at rfc... http://tinyurl.com/99cc8

Thanks all. My birthday was great. That "fishy" eCard was hillarious!
S'mee [AKA Jani]

One time on Usenet, Dog3 > said:
> Margaret Suran > wrote in
> :
>
> > Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
> > day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

> Happy Birthday Stan with many more prosperous, healthy and happy ones!

Someone should put Stan's bday on the web site! Happy Belated Birthday,

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~