Old 07-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Margaret Suran

Default Happy Birthday, Stanley

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Old 07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
jmcquown

Margaret Suran wrote:
Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

Jill

Old 07-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Curly Sue

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:50:58 -0400, Margaret Suran
wrote:

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

I expect he'll have some "interesting" photos. We are dining on Mars
today :

Sue(tm)
Old 07-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Andy

"jmcquown" wrote in news:vdnJe.32133$Mo.13521
@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

HB2U, HB2U. HBDS, HB2U.

You can have TWO cheesesteaks today!

From all of us at rfc... http://tinyurl.com/99cc8

--
Andy
Old 07-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Rick & Cyndi

"Margaret Suran" wrote in message
Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful day
with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

=======

Tagging along on Margaret's post! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Cyndi

Old 07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Debbie

Happy Birthday Stan! Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Old 07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Damsel

Margaret Suran said:

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

.... and Heinz ketchup.

Happy happy birthday!
Carol
Old 07-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Gregory Morrow

Margaret Suran wrote:

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food.

We should all chip in and gift Stan with a lifetime supply of Heinz
products, especially ketchup...

Happy B-day, Stan :-)

--
Best
Greg

Old 08-08-2005, 04:48 AM
maxine in ri

connected the dots and wrote:

~Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a
wonderful
~day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Happy Birthday Stan! May your ketchup bottle never be empty

maxine in ri
Old 08-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Nexis

"Margaret Suran" wrote in message
Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful day
with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

I second that

Happy Birthday!!

kimberly

Old 08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Stan Horwitz

In article , Andy Q
wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in news:vdnJe.32133$Mo.13521
@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

Happy Birthday, Stan! And many happy returns!

HB2U, HB2U. HBDS, HB2U.

You can have TWO cheesesteaks today!

From all of us at rfc... http://tinyurl.com/99cc8

Thanks all. My birthday was great. That "fishy" eCard was hillarious!
Old 08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
S'mee [AKA Jani]

One time on Usenet, Dog3 said:
Margaret Suran wrote in
:

Happy Birthday and many more happy and healthy ones. Have a wonderful
day with lots of good pictures and good food. Margaret

Happy Birthday Stan with many more prosperous, healthy and happy ones!

Someone should put Stan's bday on the web site! Happy Belated Birthday,

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~