Alexis

Default A well tempered evening

Didn't feel much like eating dinner tonight, but I had a craving for
chocolate-and-salt.

I now have a batch of dark chocolate cashew clusters setting up in the
fridge, and the first part (the bottom and sides) of homemade chocolate
peanut butter cups firming. The filling is done and ready for when the
cups are firm enough to be filled.

I'll never eat all of them myself -- maybe one of each -- but I've got
folks upon whom I can unload them :-)

Alexis.

Would you use a tempered glass lid with a wok (in certain occasion ifnot all the time)? Manda Ruby General Cooking 4 14-06-2010 09:13 PM
My evening and ... Nancy Young General Cooking 34 03-08-2005 07:33 PM
Tempered Salad (Koshimbir) Ronnie Rao General Cooking 3 26-08-2004 01:41 AM
An Evening Down Under Bill Spohn Wine 10 20-01-2004 03:10 PM
Tempered chocolate Dee Randall Baking 4 10-12-2003 04:12 PM