Curly Sue

Default RFC t-shirt travels Italy and Germany 1997

Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
repost its escapades from 8 years ago.

http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html

(The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)

Sue(tm)
Stan Horwitz

In article >,
(Curly Sue) wrote:

> Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
> repost its escapades from 8 years ago.

http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html

> (The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
> You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
> obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)

Awesome! I can see what prompted you to make the comment about hair!
Thanks for sharing.
TammyM

"Curly Sue" > wrote in message
> Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
> repost its escapades from 8 years ago.
>
> http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html
>
> (The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
> You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
> obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)

I remember reading this back in the day -- such a well-travelled shirt you
have! And of course, the pics prove you really ARE Curly Sue :-) Thanks
for the blast from the past.

TammyM

Dimitri

"Curly Sue" > wrote in message
> Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
> repost its escapades from 8 years ago.
>
> http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html
>
> (The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
> You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
> obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Well the one thing I can say is you're using the right name....

Regards,

Dimitri

cathyxyz

Curly Sue wrote:
> Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
> repost its escapades from 8 years ago.
>
> http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html
>
> (The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
> You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
> obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Ok, now we know where the "Curly" part of your "sue-do-nym" came from!!
Don't feel alone.... mine is just as as good at predicting rain if I
grow it long

Cute cats - do you still have them?

OBFood: It's Friday so it's Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight - BTW they
still call it "KFC" in this part of the world...

Cheers
Cathy

Curly Sue

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:29:08 +0200, cathyxyz
> wrote:

>Curly Sue wrote:
>> Since we're discussing the t-shirt, I thought it might be fun to
>> repost its escapades from 8 years ago.
>>
>> http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/rfcshirt/index.html
>>
>> (The t-shirt has gained a few pounds in the intervening years
>> You may notice that hair makes a good humidity meter. It should be
>> obvious why some of us wear their hair in a bun these days!)
>>
>> Sue(tm)
>> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

>Ok, now we know where the "Curly" part of your "sue-do-nym" came from!!
>Don't feel alone.... mine is just as as good at predicting rain if I
>grow it long
>
>Cute cats - do you still have them?

Yes. They were kittens then. It's hard to believe how tiny they
were, compared to now (5 years later).

>OBFood: It's Friday so it's Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight - BTW they
>still call it "KFC" in this part of the world...

Around here, I have seen stores called "Kennedy Fried Chicken," with
the same color scheme etc. I don't know how they get away with it.

Sue(tm)
cathyxyz

Curly Sue wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:29:08 +0200, cathyxyz
> > wrote:

>>Cute cats - do you still have them?

> Yes. They were kittens then. It's hard to believe how tiny they
> were, compared to now (5 years later).

Nice to hear that. We also have two cats - they own us...

>>OBFood: It's Friday so it's Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight - BTW they
>>still call it "KFC" in this part of the world...

> Around here, I have seen stores called "Kennedy Fried Chicken," with
> the same color scheme etc. I don't know how they get away with it.

Me neither. I would think that there would be something in the patent
laws, or something... We have a few other chicken places here, but they
don't have the same colour schemes or similar logos. Do you have Nando's
in the States? They have good chicken as well. (not to mention their TV
adverts - usually very controversial and funny).

Cheers
Cathy