FoodBanter.com

-   -   Youse guys are the coolest! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/6657-youse-guys-coolest.html)

Jack Schidt® 22-05-2004 08:33 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!

Jack Recovered

Bob (this one) 22-05-2004 08:58 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Jack Schidt=AE wrote:

> Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiri=

ng,
> and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>=20
> Jack Recovered

Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only=20
another 40 or 50 to go.

'Bout half as many as were on my last cake...

Pastorio

Katra 22-05-2004 09:34 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

In article >,
"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
> > Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
> > and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
> >
> > Jack Recovered

> Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only
> another 40 or 50 to go.
>
> 'Bout half as many as were on my last cake...
>
> Pastorio

Gods I love reading your posts... ;-D

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Jack Schidt® 22-05-2004 10:49 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
Jack Schidt® wrote:

> Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
> and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>
> Jack Recovered

Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only
another 40 or 50 to go.

'Bout half as many as were on my last cake...

Pastorio

I got them all in one fell swoop, Pastorio!

I used a leaf blower though.

Jack & Decker

Bob (this one) 22-05-2004 10:59 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Jack Schidt=AE wrote:

> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt=AE wrote:
>=20
>>Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiri=

ng,
>>and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>>
>>Jack Recovered

>=20
> Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only
> another 40 or 50 to go.
>=20
> 'Bout half as many as were on my last cake...
>=20
> Pastorio
>=20
> I got them all in one fell swoop, Pastorio!
>=20
> I used a leaf blower though.
>=20
> Jack & Decker

<LOL> Really. I laughed out loud. I think that JS is far and away the=20
most imaginative and witty poster in RFC. I read them all just to see=20
the signature. It's always worth the wait on this lousy dial-up=20
arrangement.

But, boy are you old. Like most of my shirts and all of my socks.

Pastorio

Jack Schidt® 22-05-2004 11:46 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
>>Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
>>and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>>
>>Jack Recovered

> Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only
> another 40 or 50 to go.
>
> 'Bout half as many as were on my last cake...
>
> Pastorio
>
> I got them all in one fell swoop, Pastorio!
>
> I used a leaf blower though.
>
> Jack & Decker

<LOL> Really. I laughed out loud. I think that JS is far and away the
most imaginative and witty poster in RFC. I read them all just to see
the signature. It's always worth the wait on this lousy dial-up
arrangement.

But, boy are you old. Like most of my shirts and all of my socks.

Pastorio

Old, schmold. I remember the day the earth cooled. Looked like one of
Barb's brownies.

Jacktonic

Felice Friese 23-05-2004 12:24 AM

Youse guys are the coolest!

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
> and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>
> Jack Recovered

Recovered? Already? You didn't really try, did you!

Felice

Blair P. Houghton 24-05-2004 03:51 AM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Bob (this one) > wrote:
>Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
>> Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
>> and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>>
>> Jack Recovered

Fabric or leather?

>Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only
>another 40 or 50 to go.

That was a birthday cake?

I thought we were flambee'ing a rhinoceros.

--Blair
"Mmm. Rhino cake."

Bob (this one) 24-05-2004 07:13 AM

Youse guys are the coolest!

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> Bob (this one) > wrote:
>=20
>>Jack Schidt=AE wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspir=

ing,
>>>and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>>>
>>>Jack Recovered

>=20
> Fabric or leather?
>=20
>>Pipe down and blow out the candles. Got part of them, looks like only=20
>>another 40 or 50 to go.

>=20
> That was a birthday cake?
>=20
> I thought we were flambee'ing a rhinoceros.

Torch carrying villagers in a procession... The entire population of=20
Pittsburgh. Still three candles short.

Pastorio

Kate Connally 24-05-2004 06:23 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's inspiring,
> and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
>
> Jack Recovered

Hey, Jack. I tried to send you an e-card.
I wasn't sure if you would get it. Your e-mail
address in your postings looks a little odd -
"snot.net"??? Wondered if there were a spam-
blocker inserted. If you didn't get the card
let me know and I'll send it again, providing
you give me your actual e-mail.
Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Jack Schidt® 24-05-2004 11:14 PM

Youse guys are the coolest!

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, everybody, for the birthday wishes and greetings! It's

inspiring,
> > and completely wunderbar to have pals like you. Thanks again!
> >
> > Jack Recovered

> Hey, Jack. I tried to send you an e-card.
> I wasn't sure if you would get it. Your e-mail
> address in your postings looks a little odd -
> "snot.net"??? Wondered if there were a spam-
> blocker inserted. If you didn't get the card
> let me know and I'll send it again, providing
> you give me your actual e-mail.
> Kate
> --
> Kate Connally
> "If I were as old as I feel, I'd be dead already."
> Goldfish: "The wholesome snack that smiles back,
> Until you bite their heads off."
> What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?

Thanks, Kate. Change the 'snot' to 'snet'

Jack Nasalmail