Pandora

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>
>> I'll give you recipe as soon as possible. I will make
>> Gnocchi today or tomorrow.
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> I am eagerly awaiting your posting of this recipe! Do you think it would
> go
> well with the pork loin braised in milk?

Surely!!!! Bob gave us a good idea!
Cheers
Pandora
Ps. I Am curious like a cat. I Am very nearly to do them now )))
I let you know.

> TammyM -- will buy chestnut flour this w/e

Jean B.

Pandora wrote:

> I will make this week. Then I will tell you.
> Cheers
> Pandora.

Thanks! I see you have been experimenting since then.

--
Jean B.
Pandora

"Jean B." > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>>
>> I will make this week. Then I will tell you.
>> Cheers
>> Pandora.
>>

> Thanks! I see you have been experimenting since then.
>
> --
> Jean B.

Yes. You are right: experiments )
Pandora

Shaun aRe

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> >
> > "Pandora" > wrote in message
> >
> >> I'll give you recipe as soon as possible. I will make
> >> Gnocchi today or tomorrow.
> >> Cheers
> >> Pandora

> > I am eagerly awaiting your posting of this recipe! Do you think it

would
> > go
> > well with the pork loin braised in milk?

> Surely!!!! Bob gave us a good idea!
> Cheers
> Pandora
> Ps. I Am curious like a cat. I Am very nearly to do them now )))
> I let you know.
> >
> > TammyM -- will buy chestnut flour this w/e

I have seen it now! I will, with my wife, be searching now for the chestnut
flour - I will let you know if we make it well or not - thanks for the
recipe Pandora ',;~}~

Shaun aRe
--
May all your wishes be both wise and fulfilled.

Jean B.

Pandora wrote:

> Yes. You are right: experiments )
> Pandora

I like the idea of rolling such things on a grooved cutting
board. :-)

--
Jean B.

Pandora

"Jean B." > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>>
>> Yes. You are right: experiments )
>> Pandora

> I like the idea of rolling such things on a grooved cutting board. :-)
> --
> Jean B.

Ohhhhh! Yes ! It is really an exciting experience!
Gnocchi like this, are more beautiful and much more good than the simple
version.
Cheeers
Pandora

Arri London

Dee Randall wrote:

> "Shaun aRe" > wrote in message
> eenews.net...

> > 1300 at

> > with

> > make

> > this
> >> > >

> >> Many whole food shops carry chestnut flour, as do Italian delis in
> >> London.

> > Ahh, thanks - will look in the w/f places. No It. delis here many many
> > many
> > miles from The London, unfortunately (but I'd not move to London for all
> > the
> > delis in the damned world!).
> >
> > Cheers,>
> > Shaun aRe

> I've only been to London once and that was 30+ years ago and then it was too
> crowded; I wonder what it is today. I feel the same about NY, although it
> is an exciting thought to think about all the delis there.
> Dee Dee

London has been crowded since the first people settled by the River LOL.
No change in several thousand years I think. But it's often exceedingly
easy to avoid the crowds just by turning a corner.

Chestnut pudding, Anne General Cooking 0 20-06-2007 04:41 PM
[Chestnut dumplings] Reality show! First photos Pandora General Cooking 55 03-08-2005 04:03 PM
Chestnut Flour seacrest General Cooking 5 16-01-2005 12:21 AM
Chestnut ideas elaine General Cooking 10 10-01-2005 12:12 AM