Old 29-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Pandora

"Jean B." ha scritto nel messaggio
Pandora wrote:

Yes. You are right: experiments )
Pandora

I like the idea of rolling such things on a grooved cutting board. :-)
--
Jean B.

Ohhhhh! Yes ! It is really an exciting experience!
Gnocchi like this, are more beautiful and much more good than the simple
version.
Cheeers
Pandora

Old 30-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Arri London

Dee Randall wrote:

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Arri London" wrote in message

Shaun aRe wrote:

"Pandora" wrote in message
Yesterday I made a trip with my boyfriend in the nothern of Piemonte.

went
to Formazza (Verbania), a little country near Switzerland about at

1300 at
sea level.
Here we have ate *chestnut dumplings* (gnocchi di castagne), seasoned

with
butter and sage.
And then some local cheese and salami.
I hadn't made the photo of chestnut dumplings, but I would like to

make
them because they were very very good.
I ask myself if in Us you have the chestnut flour indispensable for

this
dish.
Here his some photo of the country I visited and I hope you enjoy
them
like
I do:
http://tinypic.com/9hs6mv.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs6xs.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs70x.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs77n.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs8p1.jpg

Many whole food shops carry chestnut flour, as do Italian delis in
London.

Ahh, thanks - will look in the w/f places. No It. delis here many many
many
miles from The London, unfortunately (but I'd not move to London for all
the
delis in the damned world!).

Cheers,
Shaun aRe

I've only been to London once and that was 30+ years ago and then it was too
crowded; I wonder what it is today. I feel the same about NY, although it
is an exciting thought to think about all the delis there.
Dee Dee

London has been crowded since the first people settled by the River LOL.
No change in several thousand years I think. But it's often exceedingly
easy to avoid the crowds just by turning a corner.

Chestnut pudding, Anne General Cooking 0 20-06-2007 04:41 PM
[Chestnut dumplings] Reality show! First photos Pandora General Cooking 55 03-08-2005 04:03 PM
Chestnut Flour seacrest General Cooking 5 16-01-2005 12:21 AM
Chestnut ideas elaine General Cooking 10 10-01-2005 12:12 AM