~patches~

Default Binary Food Group?

Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.
LynneA

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

Yup. alt.binaries.food

Lynne A

kilikini

"Dog3" > wrote in message
1...
> ~patches~ > wrote in
> :
>
> > Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.
> >

> ABF or alt.binaries.food. Have fun.
>
> Michael

You have been lately, I've noticed! :~) I love that group! (I'd better,
I met my husband in it and we were married by another member.) We have so
much fun.

kili

~patches~

LynneA wrote:

> "~patches~" > wrote in message
>
>>Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

> Yup. alt.binaries.food
>
> Lynne A

Thanks
sf

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:27:12 -0400, ~patches~ wrote:

> Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

alt.food.binaries !

Debbie

LynneA wrote:
>> "~patches~" > wrote in message
>>> Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

>> Yup. alt.binaries.food

Wish my isp would download them all. I get most of the replies but miss out
on the pics. Every now and then though I get a nice surprise and get to see
some cool pics.

Debbie

kilikini

"Dog3" > wrote in message
1...
> "kilikini" > wrote in
> :
>

> > "Dog3" > wrote in message
> > 1...
> >> ~patches~ > wrote in
> >> :

> >> ABF or alt.binaries.food. Have fun.
> >>
> >> Michael

> > You have been lately, I've noticed! :~) I love that group! (I'd
> > better, I met my husband in it and we were married by another member.)
> > We have so much fun.
> >
> > kili
> >

> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some of
> the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I don't know
> what it shows ya'
>
> Michael

Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept seeing
his name and his posts for about a year and then we started chatting on the
phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long daily. We got married in
October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave Bugg's (another Usenet guy)
BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't believe it's been almost a year
already! Talk about married bliss.................. Sigh. :~)

kili

sf

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:

> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?
kilikini

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
>
> > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

> You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

Kind of funny, isn't it, because I've been lurking and posting in *THIS*
group for years! LOL. :~)

kili

sf

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:15:08 GMT, kilikini wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
> >
> > > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

> > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

> Kind of funny, isn't it, because I've been lurking and posting in *THIS*
> group for years! LOL. :~)
>
> kili

It is (google kilikini in rfc), however we can't expect to get to know
everyone well - especially if they lurk more than post. I didn't tune
into you until I saw your pictures on afb last year and it was obvious
you were no stranger there. How can we NOT like someone who posts
such good food porn? TFM got himself quite a catch!

kilikini

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:15:08 GMT, kilikini wrote:

> > > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

> > Kind of funny, isn't it, because I've been lurking and posting in

*THIS*
> > group for years! LOL. :~)
> >
> > kili
> >

> It is (google kilikini in rfc), however we can't expect to get to know
> everyone well - especially if they lurk more than post. I didn't tune
> into you until I saw your pictures on afb last year and it was obvious
> you were no stranger there. How can we NOT like someone who posts
> such good food porn? TFM got himself quite a catch!

Thanks, sweetie, he thinks so too. We're SOOOOOOO happy. :~)

kili

kilikini

"Dog3" > wrote in message
> "kilikini" > wrote in
> :
>

> > "Dog3" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some
> >> of the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I
> >> don't know what it shows ya'
> >>
> >> Michael

> > Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept
> > seeing his name and his posts for about a year and then we started
> > chatting on the phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long daily.
> > We got married in October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave
> > Bugg's (another Usenet guy) BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't
> > believe it's been almost a year already! Talk about married
> > bliss.................. Sigh. :~)
> >
> > kili

> Well, the honeymoon is OVER. Both of you get your butts to St. Louis and
> smoke me up some butts
>
> Michael

Hey, Michael, whenever we get a new vehicle, you're on. We'll do some
butts, brisket, whatever you and Stephen want. What's your fav? We'll do
the main dish and the work, you provide the sides. What do you cook with?

kili

kilikini

1...

:

> > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
> >
> >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

> > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?
> >

> I was probably sick and/or in a hospital eating crappy food
>
> Michael

Actually, I think you were. You were sick during Christmas the year before
last Christmas, IIRC. That's just when we were starting our.........tete a
tete.

kili