FoodBanter.com

-   -   Anyone know the brand? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/65773-anyone-know-brand.html)

paula'sfan 21-07-2005 02:15 AM

Anyone know the brand?

I have been buying this syrup with butter from foodlion , I went to buy more and they no longer carry it. Does anyone have any idea what the brand is? I think it was North something. I guess I never really payed attention until they no longer carried it. If you know could you please email me @

krimmie 21-07-2005 12:40 PM

I believe it is called "Northwood's" Butter Syrup.

Jude 21-07-2005 04:04 PM

you sure it's not Mrs. Butterworths?

paula'sfan 21-07-2005 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krimmie
I believe it is called "Northwood's" Butter Syrup.

Krimmie, you are exactly right! thank you so much.