FoodBanter.com

-   -   Totally OT - but may give you grin... (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/6566-totally-ot-but-may.html)

Rick & Cyndi 16-05-2004 06:53 AM

Totally OT - but may give you grin...

http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

I'm not sure the 'chicken' thing is supposed to be a good
thing... but well... Burt Reynolds and the whole gang from "The
Dukes of Hazard" are a hoot.

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

sf 16-05-2004 10:44 PM

Totally OT - but may give you grin...

On Sun, 16 May 2004 05:53:30 GMT, "Rick & Cyndi"
> wrote:

> http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
>
> I'm not sure the 'chicken' thing is supposed to be a good
> thing... but well... Burt Reynolds and the whole gang from "The
> Dukes of Hazard" are a hoot.

I vote for utterly pointless.
<S>

Edwin Pawlowski 17-05-2004 04:06 AM

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
> http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
>
> I'm not sure the 'chicken' thing is supposed to be a good
> thing... but well... Burt Reynolds and the whole gang from "The
> Dukes of Hazard" are a hoot.

Totally pointless but cute. You have to love the internet for stuff like
this. Somebody spent a lot of time putting it together.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome