† cal

Default Orange/cream cheese butter icing recipe

Does anyone have a good recipe for a buttercream icing using butter,
cream cheese and froz. OJ? (and p. sugar, of course!!)

i googled for a long time and couldn't find one.

Thanks for any help.

cal

Vox Humana

"? cal" > wrote in message

> Does anyone have a good recipe for a buttercream icing using butter,
> cream cheese and froz. OJ? (and p. sugar, of course!!)
>
> i googled for a long time and couldn't find one.
>
> Thanks for any help.

I use this one. I has OJ, not frozen concentrate, but I don't see why you
couldn't make the substitution.
Cream Cheese Frosting:

1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

3.5 cups powdered sugar

1 tsp. grated orange peel

2 Tsp. orange juice

1 tsp. vanilla

1/3 cup butter

† cal

Thank you! i will use it.

cal

Pumpkin Pound Cake With Cream Cheese Icing Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 19-11-2007 03:21 AM
REC: Mini banana muffins with cream-cheese icing PeterLucas[_4_] General Cooking 2 02-10-2007 11:56 PM
Orange Zucchini Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Icing Cookie Cooks Recipes (moderated) 0 25-11-2006 04:18 AM
Cream Cheese Icing No One Baking 10 01-07-2004 03:34 AM
cream cheese icing Toneeka Baking 4 17-06-2004 07:13 PM