FoodBanter.com

-   -   New Bourdain Series on the Travel Channel (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/64892-new-bourdain-series-travel.html)

Jed 10-07-2005 03:00 AM

New Bourdain Series on the Travel Channel

For fans of Anthony Bourdain and those with strong stomachs, I just
saw an advertisement for a new series on the Travel Channel:

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites.../bourdain.html

Worth checking out and critiqueing.

Kevin_Sheehy 10-07-2005 05:01 AM

Jed wrote:

> For fans of Anthony Bourdain and those with strong stomachs, I just
> saw an advertisement for a new series on the Travel Channel:
>
> http://travel.discovery.com/fansites.../bourdain.html
>
> Worth checking out and critiqueing.

OK! If you want a critique in advance, more boring horseshit - almost
as interesting as a cat turd in the litter box - but not quite.

jmcquown 10-07-2005 06:54 AM

Kevin_Sheehy wrote:
> Jed wrote:
>
>> For fans of Anthony Bourdain and those with strong stomachs, I just
>> saw an advertisement for a new series on the Travel Channel:
>>
>> http://travel.discovery.com/fansites.../bourdain.html
>>
>> Worth checking out and critiqueing.

> OK! If you want a critique in advance, more boring horseshit - almost
> as interesting as a cat turd in the litter box - but not quite.

I actually enjoyed the travelogue/food book he wrote.

Jill

Goomba38 10-07-2005 02:02 PM

Kevin_Sheehy wrote:

> Jed wrote:
>

>>For fans of Anthony Bourdain and those with strong stomachs, I just
>>saw an advertisement for a new series on the Travel Channel:
>>
>>http://travel.discovery.com/fansites.../bourdain.html
>>
>>Worth checking out and critiqueing.

> OK! If you want a critique in advance, more boring horseshit - almost
> as interesting as a cat turd in the litter box - but not quite.

I loved his old show on FoodTV. He has obvious passion for food and
other substances.. and is good looking to boot. I'll be on the look out.
Goomba

Kevin_Sheehy 10-07-2005 02:23 PM

Jill wrote on 7/10/2004:

> I actually enjoyed the travelogue/food book he wrote.

> Jill

I liked the book too.

tammym 11-07-2005 07:48 PM

"Graphic Queen" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:02:08 -0400, Goomba38 >
> wrote:
>
> >Kevin_Sheehy wrote:

> >> OK! If you want a critique in advance, more boring horseshit - almost
> >> as interesting as a cat turd in the litter box - but not quite.
> >>

> >I loved his old show on FoodTV. He has obvious passion for food and
> >other substances.. and is good looking to boot. I'll be on the look out.
> >Goomba

> Good looking???? hahahahahaha

Yes, my BF and I called him "cancer man." But I liked his show, he's the
"anti-Emeril." :-)

TammyM
Sacramento, California

Goomba38 11-07-2005 08:26 PM

tammym wrote:

>>>I loved his old show on FoodTV. He has obvious passion for food and
>>>other substances.. and is good looking to boot. I'll be on the look out.
>>>Goomba

>>Good looking???? hahahahahaha

> Yes, my BF and I called him "cancer man." But I liked his show, he's the
> "anti-Emeril." :-)
>
> TammyM
> Sacramento, California

Hey.. I don't wanna keep him forever.. I just wanna borrow him for a lil
while :) He's got a certain bad boy sex appeal.
Goomba