Virginia Tadrzynski

Default Poverty, death, and hunger

You have no money to eat but you have a large enough freezer to pop the
dearly departed in and you have enough ready cash to pay your ISP so go
trolling elsewhere.

You can always move under a bridge, seems to me that's where you can have
companionship and maybe find another mate, after all that's where trolls
hang out.

-Ginny

Jarkat2002

>I have been having a terrible life this year. In January I was
>hospitalized, and the bills wiped out my entire savings. In February
>I lost my job. I got unemployment compensation for awhile, but that
>ran out a few weeks ago. Last Sunday my husband died, and I do not
>have any money to bury him. I also do not have any money for food. To
>solve my problems, I have decided that I have to cook and eat my
>husband. I put his body in the freezer to keep him preserved. Can
>anyone tell me how to butcher him, and provide recipes to cook his
>meat.
>
>Thank You
>
>Sarah Nelson

Maybe you should watch "Fried Green Tomatoes"

~Kat

"The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese."
John Gaughan

Crooks Bolson wrote:
> I'd sell your husband to Purina in exchange for a few cases of
> already processed pet food.

That was awesome. Normally I say do not feed the trolls but your post
was worth it.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/