jmcquown

Default Online Ordering Web Sites (sigh)

Jason's Deli - yet another one of those chains which has pretty decent food
(I know it's not a NY deli, okay?!). I need to eat so I was attempting to
order sandwiches and soup for a couple of days. Tried to place an order
online and no matter what I did the site says the order must be $15 or more
to be delivered. Um, $17.10 *is* over $15.00. Cancelled and started over.
Same thing. Grrrr. Someone did some bad programming on this site; it can't
do simple calculations.

I finally wound up calling in the order and funny, doesn't have to be $15 to
be delivered. Again, bad programming (or they don't pay the guy enough to
keep the site updated... or they don't have a disclaimer about if you order
ONLINE it must be XX amount).

I'm still getting two half sandwiches (hot corned beef and swiss on a french
roll; roast beef with provolone on wheat) and two cups of broccoli cheese
soup; that will hold me for a while

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.