Orc General

Default perfluorooctanoic (pizza boxes) a health hazard

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8408729/

http://cbs2chicago.com/health/local_...180175451.html

http://www.nbc5.com/money/4667564/de...94&dppid=65193

http://www.pizzamarketplace.com/news_story.htm?i=23406

Careful about consuming pizza boxes folks!! According to these articles,
and I didn't have a chance to read the whole article. But pizza box
contains a substance called perfluorooctanoic which maybe (and they said
maybe) be hazardous to human health

Karen AKA Kajikit

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:27:19 -0700, "Orc General"
> wrote:

>Careful about consuming pizza boxes folks!! According to these articles,
>and I didn't have a chance to read the whole article. But pizza box
>contains a substance called perfluorooctanoic which maybe (and they said
>maybe) be hazardous to human health

Most people eat the pizza and leave the cardboard behind. Though I
must admit that sometimes it's a bit hard to tell the difference!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 29 Jun 2005 07:27:19p, Orc General wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Careful about consuming pizza boxes folks!! According to these articles,
> and I didn't have a chance to read the whole article. But pizza box
> contains a substance called perfluorooctanoic which maybe (and they said
> maybe) be hazardous to human health

I generally try to order a pizza large enough that eating the box isn't
necessary.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0526-3, 06/30/2005
Tested on: 6/30/2005 11:15:17 AM