notbob

Default Adios all, for a while.

On 2004-05-01, Steve Ritter > wrote:

> Chances are I may come back with a bag of money, or IN the bag. Heh.

That last cryptic line sounds like you may be headed for a very warm local.
If so, good luck to you.

nb
Rick & Cyndi

"Steve Ritter" > wrote in message
:
: Wish all of you good cooking and good eating.
:
: I'm going to be doing business overseas for a while. Won't
have much time
: to spend here at all. I know. Good riddance.
:
: Chances are I may come back with a bag of money, or IN the
bag. Heh.
:
: So long.
:
: Steve
========

Take care and take pictures!

Good luck and good journey.

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

BOB

Steve Ritter wrote:
> Wish all of you good cooking and good eating.
>
> I'm going to be doing business overseas for a while. Won't have much time
> to spend here at all. I know. Good riddance.
>
> Chances are I may come back with a bag of money, or IN the bag. Heh.
>
> So long.
>
> Steve
>
> Buffering.... 69% ||||||||||||||||||||||

Got deported, Huh?

pretzel

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2004-05-01, Steve Ritter > wrote:
>
> > Chances are I may come back with a bag of money, or IN the bag. Heh.

> That last cryptic line sounds like you may be headed for a very warm

local.
> If so, good luck to you.
>
> nb

Yep, sounds like he's just bought a package tour at the White House Travel
Agency with Vice President Cheney as his travel agent. Signed up for the
"Haliburton's Mesopotamian Delight - 10% chance you'll come back with $100K
in the bag, 90% chance YOU will be in the bag".

They must really be desperate to win this illegal war if they have to resort
to paying that kind of money (tax free!) to US citizens to act as highly
flammable human targets.

SportKite1

>From: Steve Ritter

> I'm going to be doing business overseas for a while. Won't have much time
>to spend here at all. I know. Good riddance.
>
> Chances are I may come back with a bag of money, or IN the bag. Heh.
>
> So long.

Oh man. IF that last line means what I think it means, please do me a favor and
stock up on Chlorella, Wheatgrass Powder, Hemp Protein and Vitamin A-C-E and
Zinc - AND - take ingest them all three times daily!

I want you home again....and HEALTHY!

Huggz,
Ellen

Adios folks Steve Calvin Barbecue 22 18-06-2010 11:00 PM
well, I'll bid you adios and good life... Sqwertz Barbecue 0 21-05-2009 01:33 AM
Adios for a while. Steve Calvin Barbecue 12 11-11-2004 06:59 AM
Adios! Wayne Lundberg Mexican Cooking 24 05-02-2004 06:21 PM
Adios Me Barbecue 1 17-01-2004 04:31 AM