modom

Default Another reason to celebrate!

My birthday has come and gone. We have Fathers' Day of course, but
don't forget the venerable Juneteenth.

Although barbecued ribs are preferred to honor the day, I'm doing some
wild salmon steaks on the grill tonight. I thought some molasses, soy
sauce and sambal would do it right.

modom
limey

"modom" wrote in message
> My birthday has come and gone. We have Fathers' Day of course, but
> don't forget the venerable Juneteenth.
>
> modom

Happy belated birthday - and many more!

Dora

How Do You Celebrate Halloween? Brooklyn1 General Cooking 23 18-10-2012 10:30 PM
But we don't celebrate Christmas! Serene Vannoy General Cooking 26 26-12-2010 11:34 PM
Celebrate the New Year! mixr General 0 30-12-2009 08:21 PM
To all who celebrate gloria.p General Cooking 8 15-12-2009 10:46 AM