FoodBanter.com

-   -   supermarket wipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/63041-supermarket-wipes.html)

Phyllis Stone 17-06-2005 09:17 PM

supermarket wipes

My local supermarket has installed pop-up wipes by the grocery carts. I
hunted down the manager and told him what a fine idea this was. He said it
came down from corp. (Kroger) and he likes them too.

Damsel 17-06-2005 09:36 PM

"Phyllis Stone" > said:

>My local supermarket has installed pop-up wipes by the grocery carts. I
>hunted down the manager and told him what a fine idea this was. He said it
>came down from corp. (Kroger) and he likes them too.

One of our stores has them, too. I like them, because I've seen so many
grubby children sucking on the handle or holding it with sticky fingers.
Ick!

Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:

Rusty 18-06-2005 02:22 AM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:17:22 GMT, "Phyllis Stone" >
wrote:

>My local supermarket has installed pop-up wipes by the grocery carts. I
>hunted down the manager and told him what a fine idea this was. He said it
>came down from corp. (Kroger) and he likes them too.

If your local supermarket hangs rolls of toilet paper from its
shopping carts, you might be a redneck.

;-)

Rusty