LynneA

"Damsel" > wrote in message
> "LynneA" > said:
> >>

>>OOOOPS! Sorry bout that, I'm a little whupped from working out and got
>>lazy-I'll do better next time, I promise, Mom!

> (It helps if you snip the sigs, as well)
>
>>How's my Crash doin? And have you gotten any rest, woman? Hugs to you
>>both!

> I'll post more to the Crash Update thread, but he's doing pretty well now.
> I got my first solid night of sleep in two weeks last night. I feel
> nearly
> human again!
>
> Thanks for askin'!
> Carol
>
> --

There, sig gone-boy, are you picky!LOL

Lynne A

LynneA

"Damsel" > wrote in message
> "LynneA" > said:
>
>>Nawwww, mom's a softie<G>

> First you call me Mom because I'm old. Now you're making fun of me
> because
> I'm fat. LOL!
>
> AND YOU'RE STILL NOT TRIMMING!
>
> Love,
> Mommy
>
> --

Did too! Just not enough, apparently<G> Really, truly, I just tried to
leave enough for context, I promise! And a softie is NOT fat, a softie is
the opposite of a meanyhead, so there too anyway<ppppfffffhhhhhtttttt>

Lynne A

Victor Sack

Andy <Q> wrote:

> Do they measure the same for volume? The recipe calls for 1 cup
> granulated.

--> rec.food.cooking FAQ, section 2.7.5.

Victor
Damsel

"LynneA" > said:

>"Damsel" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "LynneA" > said:
>>
>>>Nawwww, mom's a softie<G>

>> First you call me Mom because I'm old. Now you're making fun of me
>> because I'm fat. LOL!
>>
>> AND YOU'RE STILL NOT TRIMMING!

>Did too! Just not enough, apparently<G> Really, truly, I just tried to
>leave enough for context, I promise! And a softie is NOT fat, a softie is
>the opposite of a meanyhead, so there too anyway<ppppfffffhhhhhtttttt>

Cool! I'm not a meany head! I'm gonna have to forward this to a couple
people. <G>

Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:
Shaun aRe

> "Shaun aRe" > wrote in message
> eenews.net...
> >
> > "LynneA" > wrote in message
> > news:1118979289.6161432c78935868a28ab9fa69e28015@b ubbanews...

> >> OOOOPS! Sorry bout that, I'm a little whupped from working out and got
> >> lazy-I'll do better next time, I promise, Mom!

> > OOoooOOOoo, yer forrit NOW gal! ',;~P'''

> Nawwww, mom's a softie<G>

Bet she'll 'ave ya fer that too LOL!

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Damsel" > wrote in message
> "LynneA" > said:

got

> >> OOoooOOOoo, yer forrit NOW gal! ',;~P'''

> >Nawwww, mom's a softie<G>

> First you call me Mom because I'm old. Now you're making fun of me

because
> I'm fat. LOL!
>
> AND YOU'RE STILL NOT TRIMMING!

What's to trim here?!?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - I'm trim so my posts don't need to be LOL!

Shaun aRe

"Damsel" > wrote in message
> Andy <Q> said:
>
> >Tip-toe in.

> >> First you call me Mom because I'm old. Now you're making fun of me
> >> because I'm fat. LOL!
> >>
> >> AND YOU'RE STILL NOT TRIMMING!
> >>
> >> Love,
> >> Mommy

> >Tip-toe out.

> See? Andy is a *good* boy who trims. He gets ice cream after dinner.

He trimmed ALL the atributions! Ugh! Heheheheh...

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Damsel" > wrote in message
> "Shaun aRe" > said:

> >> OOOOPS! Sorry bout that, I'm a little whupped from working out and got
> >> lazy-I'll do better next time, I promise, Mom!

> >OOoooOOOoo, yer forrit NOW gal! ',;~P'''

> <Damsel swats Shaun with a rolled up newspaper>

STOOPP TIIICCKLINGGG
MEEEE!!!!!HehehehehHEeeEeEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEICAN'TST ANDITHeeheheheheh!

Shaun aRe
--
"Look mum, no sig!"